Kareena Kapoor is a proud aunt as she shares a glimpse of niece Inaaya showing off her handmade family tree
Kareena Kapoor’s son Taimur Ali Khan is not the only star of the Pataudi family - his two-year-old cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu is also a popular face on social media with a massive fan following of her own. The little one, who is the daughter of actors Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Kemmu, has now created a family tree of her famous family, a glimpse of which was shared by Kareena on her Instagram handle.
Sharing an adorable picture of Inaaya showing off the chart, Kareena wrote, “My beautiful niece #FamilyForever . @sakpataudi @khemster2 @ss0176 @saraalikhan95 @iakpataudi @karishmakemmu @kemmujyoti @ravi.kemmu.” The baby girl can be seen pointing towards uncle Saif Ali Khan and aunt Kareena in the picture. The chart shows not just her maternal family but her paternal family as well. While it has her maternal grandmother Sharmila Tagore and late grandfather Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi on the top left, her other cousins - Sara Ali Khan, Ibrahim and Taimur are on the bottom of the tree. It also shows her mother’s sister Saba Ali Khan.
Also Watch | ‘Excited and nervous as Karisma’: Kareena Kapoor on sister’s digital debut ‘Mentalhood’
The post received more than 450000 ‘likes’ within a few hours. A fan reacted, “How cute! The beauty lies in the family.” Another commented, “Such a cutie.” One more wrote, “She is so pretty. What a beautiful family tree she did.”
Inaaya not just made a family tree but also gifted her father a handmade card on his birthday in April. She also sang a ‘Happy birthday’ song for him while playing her mini piano. The card, which Inaaya made and framed with the help of her mom, reads: “Best Papa Ever Hands Down” and has her little handprints on it. Soha captured the father-daughter moment, and shared on social media with the caption: “Best gift” across the picture.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.