Makeup artist Manish Karjaokar dies, Varun Dhawan and Remo D’Souza pay tributes: ‘These people are real backbone of our films’
Many Bollywood personalities paid tribute to makeup artist Manish Karjaokar who died recently. Varun Dhawan and Remo D’Souza were among those who remembered Mahesh.
Varun posted a picture of the late makeup artist with Remo D’Souza and wrote, “RIP Manish dada completly shocked he was on the sets of ABCD 2 and street dancer always jovial and a team player. These people are the real backbones of our films. Very sad news.”
Remo also posted a picture of Manish doing his makeup and captioned it as, “R. I. P. @manish_karjaokar you will be missed my brother:”
Raghav Juyal shared a picture with Manish and wrote, “M broken today , In agony , it pains alot to know that dada is no more with us , Kaise koi achanak se chala jata hai. Jiske saath tumne hansi-khushi sukh dukh ke saare pal bitaye hote hain. Dada kaha gae aap?”
Details of the death are awaited. .
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.
- Director Chaitanya Tamhane's award-winning film, The Disciple, will be released on Netflix.
- Actor Kajol has said that it is not possible to love your children all the time, and that if you manage to love them 60% of the time, you have a fantastic relationship with your kids.