Salman Khan is a fitness icon, says Katrina Kaif, calls him an inspiration
Fitness is important for actor Katrina Kaif and she wants everybody to incorporate it in their life, but is against the idea of people trying to get a physique like others. She says she doesn't believe in an ‘ideal physique’ or ‘ideal way’ that a woman should look.
The Bharat actor has long working hours and various work commitments, but she doesn't let them come in the way of her fitness. She spoke highly of her Bharat co-star and told Zoom, “Salman Khan is a fitness icon. It’s so inspiring to see him passionately follow his physical targets. And he takes his fitness training very seriously. It’s just amazing how his passion for fitness is growing with every passing day.”
"It is very simple. There are 24 hours in a day. If you can't take out even 40 minutes in a day then I think it is your choice or there is not a reason enough to do it. Maybe it's not working for you but if fitness is important to you, you can take out 45 minutes in a day wherever you are," Katrina told IANS in a telephonic interview.
"There are so many different types of training that one can do. The most important thing is to find the type of training that works for you. Don't try to copy somebody else. I don't believe that there is any ideal physique or any ideal way a woman should look.
Asked about her upcoming action film Sooryavanshi, she said: "I am not doing much of action in it. It's kind of just a more... regular look in my film."
She told Zoom, “I think Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. They are so passionate about their fitness training and work really hard towards achieving their fitness training.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.