Shah Rukh says Ayushmann Khurrana-Tahira’s favourite make-out spot was cinema while watching his films: ‘Should I be offended or happy’
Actor Ayushmann Khurrana’s writer-filmmaker wife Tahira Kashyap is ready with her new book - 12 Commandments of Being a Woman. The new book has already being reviewed by her industry friends and their responses are just as funny as her book. Shah Rukh Khan’s feedback is a case in point.
Taking to Instagram, Tahira shared words by Shah Rukh Khan. Reviewing the book, Shah Rukh said: “I’m not sure if I should be happy or offended that Tahira and her beau’s favourite make-out spot was in the cinema watching my movies (which kind of explains the strange smiles both of them have on their face wherever they meet me). This wonderful book is full of many such gems that will make you laugh as much as I did. More love to Tahira.”
Sharing the text, Tahira wrote: “Gratitude post! Dear @iamsrk your movies not only made me bunk college but also made me shift a couple of bases... ahem! Your onscreen romance translated to an off screen one for me big thank you for that to begin with and for the day that I truly experienced your magnanimity at the TED talk when you didn’t judge me for my aspiration to be in Pam/Kim clan and today for having shared your kind words for my book! My heart is bouncing with joy! Big thank you once again #the12commandmentsofbeingawoman”
What’s more, writer Twinkle Khanna, too wrote praising the book and Tahira shared them too. Twinkle said: “Downright honest and delightful with its bouyant wit, this is an all-candles-ablaze celebration of the female mind.” Thanking Twinkle Tahira wrote: “Thank you @twinklerkhanna your writing made me feel that I am not alone in the world with a wry sense of humour! I find not just solace but delight in whatever you write! You have comforted and inspired me in your own way big thank you for appreciating my effort and giving me your love.”
Tahira’s Instagram timeline shows testimonials by Vidya Balan, rap singer Badshah, Sonali Bendre, Masaba Gupta and others.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.
- New behind-the-scenes photos from the sets of an advertisment capture Ranbir Kapoor's transformation into an old man.