On The Brunch Radar
Will you love it, or rather shove it?brunch Updated: Feb 22, 2014 18:22 IST
1. President Obama asking the HBO head for advance episodes of Game Of Thrones and True Detective!
2. When you can see through the fake names in a juicy tell-all biography
3. Memory foam... in your shoes, in your mattress, in your mousepad
4. Colleagues’ kids in the office
5. Mumbai policemen who’ll help a lady find a public loo and even stand guard while she goes
1. Those BMW drivers who open the car door and spit on the street
2. If you’re still sharing your Facebook movie
3. Flavoured butter. What’s the big deal?
4. Getting friendzoned after Valentine’s Day
5. Trashy celebs tripping in those heelless shoes
From HT Brunch, February 23
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Feb 21, 2014 19:52 IST