Raima Sen on why she resembles celery and why Shah Rukh Khan is her favourite actor
The actress loves the energy King Khan exudes while her detox menu includes green tea and home foodbrunch Updated: Feb 11, 2018 16:26 IST
- Date of birth: November 7
- Sun Sign: Scorpio
- Place of birth: Kolkata
- School/College: Loreto House/Rani Birla Girls’ College, Kolkata
- High point of your life: The National Award-winning film Chokher Bali (2003). I’m very honoured to be a part of this film
- Low point of your life: When you give everything to a film but it does not turn out to be a commercial success
One song that’s in your head right now...?
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s Halka Halka Suroor.
Your detox menu would include…?
Loads of green tea coupled with home food.
What is the one life lesson that you have learned from your grandmother (Suchitra Sen)?
Whatever has to happen will happen, don’t worry!
Whose biopic would you like to be a part of?
A biopic on my grandmother. Many people say that I resemble her.
Who is your favourite actor and why?
Shah Rukh Khan! I love the energy that King Khan exudes.
One film you wish you were a part of in recent times...?
When you are not acting, you are...?
At home, at peace.
Your idea of a perfect day is...?
The day I am satisfied that I have given my 100 per cent to what I do.
Which fruit/vegetable do you resemble and why?
Celery! Jokes apart, I love celery because it acts as a diuretic, helping you lose excess water weight.
Your drink of choice would be...?
A good strong cuppa.
- Holiday destination: Prague
- Book: In The Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Director: Shree Narayan Singh
- Drink: Red wine
- Social media app: Twitter
Follow @lubnasalim1234 on Twitter
From HT Brunch, February 11, 2018
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Feb 10, 2018 22:44 IST