|1||Mirabai Chanu||Weightlifting Women||1||0||0|
|2||Jeremy Lalrinnunga||Weightlifting Men||1||0||0|
|3||Achinta Sheuli||Weightlifting Men||1||0||0|
|4||Rupa Rani Tirkey, Lovely Choubey, Pinki, Nayanmoni Saikia||Lawn Bowls Women||1||0||0|
|5||Harmeet Desai, Sathiyan Gnanasekaran, Sharath Kamal, Sanil Shetty||Table Tennis Men||1||0||0|
|6||Sudhir||Para Powerlifting Men||1||0||0|
|Friday, July 29||
Lawn Bowl (Men’s Pairs, Men’s Triples, Women’s Singles, Women’s Fours)
Table Tennis (Men’s Team Qualifiers, Women’s Team Qualifiers)
Swimming (400m freestyle, 100m backstroke, 100m backstroke S9, 50m butterfly)
Cricket T20 (India vs Australia)
Boxing (Men’s 63.5 kg, Men’s 67 kg, Men’s 75 kg, Men’s 80 kg)
Squash (Men’s singles, Women’s singles)
Badminton (Mixed team - India vs Pakistan)
Hockey (India vs Ghana)
|Saturday, July 30||
Boxing men’s 51kg (Round of 32)
Boxing men’s 57kg (Round of 32)
Boxing men’s 63.5kg (Round of 32)
Boxing men’s 67kg (Round of 32)
Boxing men’s 75kg (Round of 32)
Updated on Aug 14, 2022 06:12 PM IST
Bindyarani Devi Sorokhaibam won a silver medal in the women's 55kg final at the Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, missing out on gold by the narrowest of margins.
Commonwealth Games 2022: Nikhat Zareen gifted PM Narendra Modi her boxing gloves and Hima Das gave him a traditional Assamese gamocha.
Published on Aug 14, 2022 02:45 PM IST
- Nothing frightens Indian sports officials more than the athletes becoming bigger than them, freed off the shackles, and to mix another metaphor, even off their leash.
Updated on Aug 12, 2022 10:51 PM IST
- The collective belief and ambition that soared after Abhinav Bindra's epochal gold in Beijing 14 years ago got a major fillip after Neeraj Chopra emulated him at the Tokyo Olympics last year.
- Pakistan Boxing Federation (PBF) secretary Nasir Tang confirmed the news that boxers Suleman Baloch and Nazeerullah disappeared a couple of hours before the team’s departure for Islamabad.
Published on Aug 10, 2022 10:17 PM IST
Just when the expectations of an elusive gold medal were high, India endured one of its worst defeats against a formidable Australian unit.
- Birmingham was just the starting point for many of India's biggest stars. The Olympics are the ultimate goal
Published on Aug 09, 2022 10:04 PM IST
, BirminghamRutvick Mehta
- Indian women won two gold, a silver and three bronze at the Birmingham Games, better than their 1-2-3 at 2018 Gold Coast, but Jitendra Yadav feels they should have done better
In one of its worst performances in recent times, the Manpreet Singh-led Indian unit suffered a 0-7 loss against the defending champions Australia.
- Virat Kohli congratulated Team India for their performance at the Commonwealth Games 2022 (CWG 2022), held in Birmingham.
Chasing a challenging 162, Harmanpreet Kaur and co came very close to winning the contest but a collapse following the dismissal of Jemmiah Rodrigues saw India get bundled out on 152 in 19.3 overs.
- The badminton campaign which started with a heartbreaking defeat in the mixed team event has ended on a much better note. Never have India won three gold medals at a single CWG Games and the performance showed how the youngsters are slowly but surely starting to take centrestage. Sindhu is a veteran but Lakshya, Satwik and Chirag, Treesa and Gayatri are still at the starting line. Come Paris, they will be ready.
Published on Aug 09, 2022 07:38 AM IST
- With foreign coach (jumps) Denis Kapustin not being able to travel with the team to Birmingham because of a visa delay, Paul and Aboobacker contacted their national coach Harikrishnan
Published on Aug 08, 2022 11:48 PM IST
, New DelhiAvishek Roy
- Woefully inadequate India crash to a 0-7 defeat against Australia in the final of the men's hockey event.
Published on Aug 08, 2022 11:34 PM IST
, BirminghamRutvick Mehta
If chosen it would mark the fifth time Canada has hosted the quadrennial event but the first since 1994 when they were held in Victoria, British Colombia.
Published on Aug 08, 2022 08:16 PM IST
- Three golds and a silver help the veteran cap his most successful CWG campaign
Published on Aug 08, 2022 08:04 PM IST
- Wrestlers and badminton stars, who were expected to bring India medals, lived up to their billing while track and field athletes broke new ground at the Birmingham Commonwealth Games.
- Commonwealth Games 2022: PV Sindhu and Lakshya Sen clinched gold medals in their respective badminton women's, men's singles finals in Birmingham, on Monday.
Harmanpreet and Co fell nine runs short, exactly the same margin by which they lost that ODI World Cup Final. The more things change, the more they stay the same
Published on Aug 08, 2022 07:44 PM IST
- He won his maiden CWG gold, but the despair over the Tokyo Olympics failure is far from over
- Following the defeat, the India skipper made a huge revelation on Australia's Tahlia McGrath, who played the final despite testing positive for the dreaded coronavirus.
- Pakistan javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem won a gold medal at the 2022 Commonwealth Games on Sunday, breaching the 90m mark to secure top podium finish.
- India were taken apart in the final and settled for a third silver with Australia running out to a 7-0 win and continuing their reign over men's hockey at the Commonwealth Games.
- With the win, they became the first Indian pair to claim the elusive gold in men's doubles category at the CWG.
- India's star paddler Sharath Kamal won his second gold medal in men's singles event at the Commonwealth Games on Monday.