Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO to open today: All you need to know
- Dodla Dairy has said that it has raised a little over ₹156 crore from anchor investors ahead of its initial share-sale.
Hyderabad-based Dodla Dairy will hit the capital markets on Wednesday and has set its price band at ₹421-428 per share for a ₹520 crore initial public offer (IPO). Dodla Dairy's IPO offer comprises a fresh issue of up to ₹50 crore and an offer for sale of up to 1,09,85,444 equity shares by promoters and investors.
Dodla Dairy has said that it has raised a little over ₹156 crore from anchor investors ahead of its initial share-sale.
As of December 31, 2020, the company had a total debt of ₹87.37 crore comprising term loans, working capital facilities and NCDs.
All you need to know about Dodla Dairy:
- The public offer for sale consists of ₹92 lakh equity shares by investor TPG Dodla Dairy Holdings and 4,16,604 equity shares by Dodla Sunil Reddy, 10,41,509 equity shares by Dodla Family Trust, and 3,27,331 equity shares by Dodla Deepa Reddy.
- The funds raised through the IPO will be utilised for repaying debts of ₹32.26 crore availed from ICICI Bank, the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) and HDFC Bank, and for capital expenditure requirements of around ₹7.15 crore.
- Dodla Dairy is present across five states including Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra, operating under brands like Dodla Dairy, Dodla and KC .
- At present, the company has 370 outlets and is planning to add a couple of 100 more this year.
- Dodla Dairy also has overseas presence in African countries including Uganda and Kenya with brands Dodla Dairy, Dairy Top and Dodla .