5 factory workers ill after having food at dhaba
Five workers of Vardhman Chemtech Factory, situated at Industrial Focal Point, fell unconscious after eating food at a dhaba outside the factory on Tuesday.chandigarh Updated: Aug 26, 2014 21:38 IST
Five workers of Vardhman Chemtech Factory, situated at Industrial Focal Point, fell unconscious after eating food at a dhaba outside the factory on Tuesday.
They were rushed to a private hospital, where the doctors diagnosed them suffering from food poisoning. Of them, condition of three was normal while two were yet to be recovered.
According to the information, Jaswant Singh, Devinder, Dalip, Daler and one more worker visited the dhaba, outside their factory. They said that the taste of pickle was quite bitter but they resumed their duties after the lunch. After a while, they complained of vomiting and felt unconscious.
Their colleagues rushed them to the hospital. Doctors said that they were victim of food poisoning.
However, dhaba owner Rajesh said many customers also had lunch at his dhaba but no one of them complained. He admitted that the pickle might be stale and he dumped it into dustbin after the incident.
First Published: Aug 26, 2014 21:37 IST