Cricket, Bollywood stars expected to grace Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech wedding
Chandigarh is eagerly awaiting the lavish wedding of cricketer Yuvraj Singh to model-turned-actor Hazel Keech on Wednesday.
The wedding cards titled ‘Yuvraj and Hazel Premier League’, have been distributed to over 300 high-profile guests, including cricketers and Bollywood stars, and a majority of them are expected to attend the festivities.
The pre-wedding functions will be conducted at The Lalit hotel on Tuesday with the traditional haldi ceremony to be held at the pool side. The menu will consist of Indian, Chinese, Continental, Italian and Thai delicacies.
The wedding ceremony will take place at a gurudwara in Fatehgarh Sahib, around 50 kilometres from Chandigarh.
Yuvraj’s mother Shabnam has camped at Mansa Devi Complex, Panchkula, the soon-to-be residence of the couple, to oversee arrangements.
The wedding ceremony will be held on November 30 and Yuvraj and Hazel are expected to move in to their new house soon after.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata have been earmarked as the five venues.
- India vs England: India vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane has asserted that India have never complained about the wickets when they have toured abroad.
- India vs England: The latest to weigh in on the pitch debate is former Pakistan captain Inzamam-Ul-Haq, who has blatantly expressed that such a wicket is not good for the health of Test cricket.
- Vaughan's reaction comes after India took an unassailable 2-1 lead in the series after beating England within two days in the third Test match in Ahmedabad.
- One unnamed player was from Islamabad United, while the other two's names and teams were not identified by Pakistan Cricket Board media and communications director Sami Ul Hasan.
- India vs England: Ashwin has proven he's a beast on home soil, which is why Atherton reckons there is absolutely nothing surprising seeing him thrive.