Odisha CM requests judges, leaders to join Mo School campaign
- Patnaik had launched the "Mo School" campaign in November 2017 in response to philanthropic interest from alumni of schools of Odisha, residing in India and abroad.
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday wrote a letter to all the Judges of Orissa High Court, two Union Ministers from Odisha, MPs and MLAs from the state, requesting them to join "Mo School" campaign and adopt at least one government school of their choice."In a letter to all the High Court Judges, Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, Pratap Sarangi, all MPs and MLAs, Patnaik has requested to join the state government's "Mo School" initiative and adopt the school in which they have studied or any other school of their choice to improve education infrastructure and create an ideal educational environment in government schools," said a statement from the Chief Minister's Office (CMO).
"We all have a strong emotional connection with the school in which we have studied. This "Mo School" initiative has created an opportunity for us to do something for our school, as it has given us a lot. Our schools have a significant contribution in our lives, achievements and success. It is time to pay back," the CMO quoted Patnaik.
Patnaik had launched the "Mo School" campaign in November 2017 in response to philanthropic interest from alumni of schools of Odisha, residing in India and abroad.
This is an initiative that aims to create a platform for people to connect, collaborate and contribute to the development of the government and government-aided schools of the state.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications to fill 89 vacancies for various posts, including that of Public Prosecutor. Assistant Public Prosecutor and Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil).
- SSC CAPF, SI result 2020: Candidates who have appeared in the SSC SI Paper I examination 2020 can check their results online at ssc.nic.in.
- DDA Patwari Stage II admit card 2020: Candidates who have cleared the DDA Patwari Stage I examination can download their admit cards for the Stage-II examination online at dda.org.in.
- RBI Grade B admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI Grade B examination 2021 can download their admit card online at rbi.org.in.
- NE SLET answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the NE SLET examination 2021 can check the answer key online at sletne.org.
- SSC JE 2019 Paper I Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is likely to declare the results of SSC JE 2019 Paper I examination on Friday, February 26.
- UPJEE 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2021 examination online at jeecup.nic.in.
- SSC CAPF, SI, ASI result 2020: Once the results are announced, Candidates who have appeared in the SSC SI Paper I 2020 will be able to check their results online at ssc.nic.in.
- The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 results were announce on Friday by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The examination was held on January 31.