Hrithik Roshan goes on hike with Zayed Khan and their kids, shares rare picture with ex-brother-in-law. See here
- Hrithik Roshan has shared a rare picture with ex-brother-in-law Zayed Khan, who accompanied him on a hike. See the picture here.
Actor Hrithik Roshan has shared a picture from an excursion he went on with his ex-brother-in-law, Zayed Khan, and their families. Hrithik remains close with both Zayed and Sussanne Khan, to whom he was married from 2000 to 2014.
On Tuesday, the actor took to Instagram to share a picture from the woods. He captioned it, "There is something about walking on uneven surfaces . I don’t know what it is . But it makes my heart smile." The picture showed Hrithik and his two kids -- Hridhaan and Hrehaan -- as well as Zayed, and his wife and kids. "How wonderful is this," filmmaker Farah Khan, who directed Zayed in Main Hoon Na, commented. Zayed shared the same picture on his own Instagram account.
Zayed has been largely absent from the film industry. He appeared in just three films in the last decade -- Love Breakups Zindagi, Tezz, and Sharafat Gayi Tel Lene. In a 2014 interview to Hindustan Times, Zayed implied that the commercial failure of some of his films was the reason he was outcast. "This industry is unforgiving. People come to you with good scripts only if you are doing well at the box office," he'd said.
In the same interview, he spoke about his equation with Hrithik. "We share an intimate relationship. Our children get along as well. I can call him at any time and chat, and vice versa. He is an important part of my life," he said.
In 2020, Zayed's father, Sanjay Khan, said that he was duty-bound to re-launch his son. Sanjay told Mid-Day in an interview, “He is one of the most handsome actors in the film industry. As a father, it is my duty to make a film for him. The audience will rediscover him in the movie.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.