Kareena Kapoor chills with Malaika, Karisma on a fun night out, fans wonder if she is set to move to her new house
Kareena Kapoor is making the most of her time during the third trimester of her pregnancy. Late on Monday night, the Veere Di Wedding actor shared a group picture from her fun night out with her girl gang.
Sharing the picture on Instagram, Kareena wrote, "It’s been a FORTUNE of memories... on to the next... to new beginnings. PS: #Fortune you have been kind #FortuneNights #EndOfAnEra #KaftanSeries."
Interestingly, Kareena resides in a building named Fortune Heights and is all set to move to a bigger apartment in the vicinity. Some of her fans wondered if the gathering was hosted ahead of the Khan family's departure from their old residence. A fan even asked, "Is it a goodbye to Fortune Heights?"
ALSO WATCH | Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan celebrate Taimur’s 4th birthday with family
While Kareena is seen glowing in a yellow kaftan, her sister Karisma Kapoor and friends Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora opted for comfortable night suits for the get-together. All of them can be seen having a laugh as they settle on a couch with some yummy food, with Kareena in the centre. Two cakes are seen placed on the table in front of them and their wide smiles are proof they had a blast together.
Saif and Kareena had been overseeing the interior design work at the new apartment during the pandemic. Talking about why he was regularly spotted walking near his home, Saif had told Mumbai Mirror in an interview, “Our new home is being renovated, which is why I hop across to see how things are coming along and not because I feel cooped in.”
Earlier in the day, Kareena had kickstarted the week by dropping a fresh black-and-white selfie straight from the bedroom. She was simply chilling in bed on a lazy morning and captioned the picture, "Pjs on a Monday. what a life."
Kareena was also part of a get-together held last week which Karisma had skipped. Sharing a group picture from the evening on a terrace, Kareena had captioned it, "Reunited. Missing Lolo @therealkarismakapoor."
Kareena is expecting her second child with husband Saif Ali Khan and is due in February. She has been shooting for various commercials during this time after she wrapped up the shooting of her film Laal Singh Chaddha with Aamir Khan.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.
- Arjun Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor have shared special birthday posts for their half-sister, Janhvi Kapoor. Read their messages here.
- Fans clamoured for any new detail about Kareena Kapoor's new baby, after she posted a year-in-recap post on Instagram.
- Actor Janhvi Kapoor, who turned 24 on Saturday, has spoken about the most valuable life lessons she learned from her parents, Boney Kapoor and Sridevi.
- Ranveer Singh took to Instagram and shared an old picture featuring Rohan Shrestha on the photographer's birthday. The photo was taken when they were 14.
- "I will not make the statement you want me to, take my smile instead," said Gul Panag, refusing to comment on statements made by several celebrities about the farmers' protest, in a video being widely shared online.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut has said that she hasn't taken a single holiday in 2021, and has worked through her periods.
- Actors Swara Bhasker, Richa Chadha, Tisca Chopra, Satyadeep Misra, Rajshri Deshpande and others took to social media to voice their support for Taapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap.
- Janhvi Kapoor had once revealed how her mother did not want her to join films. Sridevi felt her older daughter would not be able to survive in the industry.