Kartik Aaryan makes his mother twirl as he wishes her on her birthday. See pic
Actor Kartik Aaryan has wished his mother on her birthday with the perfect picture. Calling her his 'world', he asked everyone to wish her too.
In the photo, Kartik is seen twirling his mother around during a photoshoot. While he is seen in an all-black outfit, she is seen in a white and blue suit, smiling as he spins her around. "My World Sab Happy Birthday bolo (Everyone wish her happy birthday)," he wrote.
Of course, everyone did wish her. Actor Gajraj Rao wished her while comedian Bhuvan Bam called her 'cutest'. A fan wrote, "Aunty looks soooo pretty." Another wrote, "National crush and our mumma you both are gems."
Kartik says he shares a beautiful and fun relationship with his mother. She also often features in his hilarious videos on social media. Speaking about her to Hindustan Times he said in an interview, "She is my best friend — the strongest woman I’ve ever known in my life. She’s supportive, independent and from my childhood days till today, I’ve seen her struggles and I think that has made her stronger. The positive attitude she has towards everything even if it’s not working, I’ve adopted the same. I am a reflection of my mother."
Kartik added that she knows all about his life. "She knows everything about my life — not just career but even my personal life. Whichever girls I was friends with or dated, she knows them all. She’d add them on Facebook and then starts chatting with them (laughs). Woh sab social media platforms par hain, unhe bahut shauk hai. She is very informed that way and she has learned it from me," he added.
Recently on his 30th birthday, Kartik had announced his film Dhamaka. The project is directed by Ram Madhvani of Neerja fame and is set to release in 2021. The film will be based in Mumbai and is all set to go on floors this December. It would gives a bird’s eye view into the workings of a news channel in the 21st century.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.