Mugdha Godse dismisses 14-year age difference with boyfriend Rahul Dev: ‘You just know you fall in love’
Model-turned-actor Mugdha Godse, who has been in a relationship with actor Rahul Dev for several years now, is unfazed by the 14-year age difference between them. She feels that age is just a number when it comes to love.
Rahul and Mugdha met at a common friend’s wedding in 2013 and fell in love not long after. In 2015, she confirmed that they are together.
In an interview with Zoom Digital, Mugdha said that her age gap with Rahul has never come in the way of their love. “You do not decide. I do not look at it that way. Hum shopping nai karne jare hai, like red bag chahiye (This is not like shopping, where you go in wanting a red bag). You just know you fall in love and you realise it comes along with all these,” she said.
Rahul was earlier married to his childhood sweetheart, Rina, and has a son Siddhant with her. She died in 2009 after a long battle with cancer.
Earlier in an interview with Hindustan Times Brunch, Rahul said about his relationship with Mugdha, “There is an overall sense of well-being and happiness between us. Coming from the same profession, we both know what it entails and try and help each other progress.”
Having the same spiritual guru has only brought Rahul and Mugdha closer. She said, “Our relationship has created positive changes in both of us. I had no apprehensions at all about being with Rahul. Everything just fell in place. You don’t think when you fall in love... that’s why they use the word ‘fall’ I guess.”
Mugdha, who made her Bollywood debut with Fashion in 2008, has starred in films such as Jail, Will You Marry Me? and Bezubaan Ishq. Rahul, meanwhile, has been a part of films such as Champion, Asoka and 88 Antop Hill.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.