I don't believe in marriage anymore: Johnny Depp's wife
French actor Vanessa Paradis has spoken about her feelings as her 14-year relationship with Hollywood star Johnny Depp is said to be on the brink of collapse. The 39-year-old, who has two children with the Pirates Of The Caribbean star, was in Paris promoting Cafe De Flore, in which she plays a single mother, reported Daily Mail.
The actor did not refer to Depp by name and claimed she didn't believe in marriage or soulmates because "if you lose your soulmate everything is done for".
"Cafe De Flore speaks of love, its joys, its pains and its dramas – to love and to lose. This story upset me, I was upside-down, in the depths of myself. The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary," Paradis said.
The actor is staying with her family in Paris while Depp, 48, is believed to have moved into a 29-room castle in Hollywood. "Johnny isn't handling anything well right now. People
around him are worried about how Johnny is doing because he and Vanessa seem so fractured right now. Their relationship is heading toward the end. Johnny has started reaching out to lawyers, probably to quietly discuss how to get out of the relationship," a source had said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Raya and the Last Dragon movie review: Kelly Marie Tran and Awkwafina put their own twist on the Mulan-Mushu dynamic in Disney's latest animated adventure.