Bigg Boss 14: Nikki Tamboli brings up Devoleena Bhattacharjee's MeToo comments during massive fight
- Nikki Tamboli got into a heated fight with Devoleena Bhattacharjee on Bigg Boss 14. Watch the video here.
A major fight between Nikki Tamboli and Devoleena Bhattacharjee was teased in a new promo video for Wednesday's episode of Bigg Boss 14. The video, shared on the Colors Instagram page, showed the two contestants lashing out at each other.
In the video, Devoleena said that she would put Nikki in her place after the two got into an argument. "These people have no personality, and they show up here," Nikki said in Hindi, directing her comments at Devoleena.
Devoleena accused Nikki of taking advantage of the situation, and for going after Rubina Dilaik's fans. "I'll chop off your wings," Devoleena told Nikki, who retaliated by bringing up certain statements the Saath Nibhana Saathiya actor had made during her stint on Bigg Boss 13. Devoleena had threatened to accuse Sidharth Shukla of inappropriate behaviour if he touched her.
This angered Devoleena, and Vikas Gupta also got involved. "What are you saying?" he demanded. "Go inside and give it to her," he told Devoleena, who followed Nikki inside the house and yelled at her. Devoleena accused Nikki of chasing people around for work. She also questioned Nikki about her real identity, and suggested that she is using a fake name. "I will show you in Weekend ka Vaar," she said.
Devoleena recently entered the show as a proxy for Eijaz Khan, who had to depart abruptly because of a prior commitment. Devoleena told The Times of India before joining the show, “He (Eijaz) had established himself well and understood the game well. I will take his game and his interpersonal equations with other contestants forward. I will not spoil the dynamics that he has already established on the show nor will I will not ruin any relationships and commitments with his friends."
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Rakhi Sawant's Bigg Boss 14 colleague Vikas Gupta met her mother Jaya Sawant and cheered her up ahead of her cancer operation.
- Rahul Vaidya wore a sweatshirt similar to one worn by Rubina Dilaik on Bigg Boss 14, as he took off on a romantic holiday with girlfriend Disha Parmar.
- Pavitra Punia had a quick response for the paparazzi, when they asked her why she wasn't accompanied by boyfriend Eijaz Khan at the airport.
- Sumona Chakravarti has made the maximum use of limited space in her new Mumbai house, designed in Scandinavian style. Watch a video here.
- Charu Asopa celebrated her birthday with husband Rajeev Sen. Check out pictures and video from the bash.
- Bigg Boss runner-up Rahul Vaidya's fiancee Disha Parmar has shared a video of herself wearing one of his sweatshirts. "I wear my boyfriend's clothes," she wrote in her post.
- Himanshi Khurana performed to Salaam, originally picturised on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, in a new video. Watch it here.
- Check out the latest video from Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik in which she is seen dancing with her husband Abhinav Shukla, to a folk song.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar left Mumbai for a quick getaway. While they did not disclose their destination, he shared a picture from their helicopter ride together.