Blue mascara, blue lipstick and neon nailpaint: Sara Ali Khan’s quirky makeup choices to watch out for
Sara Ali Khan loves making a bold statement by flaunting quirky makeup trends and her Instagram profile is proof of experiments like these we love. From red eyeshadow, to blue eyeliner, and more recently, blue lipstick, her makeup choices deserve a social media profile of their own.
Just yesterday Sara Ali Khan flaunted blue lipstick and got herself clicked standing at a beach. Wearing a crop-top with denim hot pants, Sara chose the ink blue lipstick to go with her look and stunned her fan following with her unapologetic choice. The heart-shaped shades were an add-on!
A few months ago, Sara had posted a picture of hers in a metallic silver lipstick and interestingly captioned it: “I don’t apologise❌‼️ Not for my lipstick not for my size 💄 Not for my salad not for my fries 🥗 🍟 If anyone makes me- or rather tries 🙅🏻♀️ You’ll just have to deal with Sara’s cries📢🙉🙈”
In her last Bollywood outing, Love Aaj Kal, blue mascara is an essential that even made it to a dialogue in the film. Sara was first seen sporting this with her wavy ombre hair left open on a red asymmetrical dress that she wore for a date.
Take a look at some of Sara’s quirky makeup choices, from film promotions to award functions and more:
Wondering how a pop-yellow eyeshadow will look? Here’s the perfect example
Dewy makeup for a subtle salwar-kameez look? Try pop shades for your nailpaint!
Take a look at Sara’s yellow nailcolour that she wore during one of the promotion days for Love Aaj Kal.
Speaking of yellow nail paint, how about trying out a different shade on each nail?
A cyan nail paint with a cream-based light yellow eyeshadow look perfectly-matched for this summery attire
Heading out for a party? Try this purple eyeshadow for extra drama for your ‘partay’ look
Did someone say there’s no such thing as a red eyeshadow? It’s extraaa and for all the right reasons!
Saving the best for the last: Sara in this multi-hued eyeshadow to match her look with panache which she captioned... “unicorn tears”
Which one’s your favourite out of these?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- The fashionista and fitness freak Sara Ali Khan has been sharing some picturesque views from the Maldives and serving us with bookmark-worthy holiday fashion. Her latest pictures in a sustainable monokini are no different.
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared her quick and easy to do makeup look that she sticks to for all the video calls. The actor is currently extremely busy promoting her upcoming film and her autobiography, online.
- Nora Fatehi recently shared a beautiful black and white image of herself looking like a dream in a pearl bustier designed for her by the duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.