Denim or faux leather jackets? Tips from top Bollywood divas
With the dip in temperature, it’s time to take out your lightweight jackets from the back of your wardrobe. Steal style inspo from Bollywood divas’ recent outings.Updated: Oct 29, 2015 17:38 IST
It’s that time of the year when the air-conditioning at your workplace makes you slightly uncomfortable. And when you head out for your morning run or step out late in the evening, you feel the chill in the air. So with the temperature dipping, it’s the perfect time to make the most of your lightweight jackets. These jackets in denim, faux leather, polyester or cotton can be paired with summer outfits. They not only adds style to your look, but also shields you from the cold wave of the fall season. Many Bollywood beauties were spotted strutting in jackets. Here’s how to rock them:
1. Batch of coolness: Actor Kangana Ranaut rocks a slogan crop top over skinny jeans with a buttoned jacket. Add quirk to your jacket by pinning up cool badges.
2. Sunny in yellow: A sunshine yellow jacket can instantly brighten up your look. Actor Kajol plays with shades of yellow with her jacket over printed dress combo.
3. Oversized chic: Actor Priyanka Chopra wears an oversized jacket with tee-denim combo. Her backpack, bandana and sneakers complement her look.
4. The short story: Actor Shilpa Shetty opts for a short jacket. Infuse some colour to your look with a bag or some accessories. Shilpa goes for a bright red tote bag.
5. Denim play: Actor Dia Mirza looks cool in her denim jacket over a printed dress. Denim jacket is a must have, with denims still being a big trend.
6. Sleeveless style: Actor Alia Bhatt induces colour to her look with an orange sleeveless jacket. Sleeveless jackets are the best fit for fall season.
7. Nude glam: Actor Prachi Desai wears a nude zipper with her monochrome ensemble. You can break the monotony of your look with lighthued jackets.
8. The long beauty: Actor Sonam Kapoor wears a long jacket with three-fourth sleeves over her printed dress. She matches her tan bag with her buckled chappals.
First Published: Oct 29, 2015 00:00 IST