Durgamati promotions: Bhumi Pednekar’s Rs 25k tropical print pantsuit breathes fresh life into work wear
Bhumi Pednekar is keeping busy these days with the promotions of her upcoming film Durgamati, and the Saandh Ki Aankh actor has been experimenting with her style like she always does. The Pati, Patni aur Woh actor’s latest colourful outing is a definite wardrobe must-have. Styled by celebrity stylist Pranita Shetty, Bhumi looked absolutely stunning in the tropical and baroque print matching pantsuit combo, which she paired with pale pink heels and gold hoops. Bhumi chose to go bare under her jacket which was buttoned up till her waist, flaunting a plunging neckline. The actor sported minimal make-up and had her short hair flowing loosely, framing her face. The co-ordinated separates for the pantsuit are from the brand Limerick by Abirr and Nanki’s latest Chrysalis collection. The pants are priced at Rs 9,900 and the jacket for Rs 14,700 according to the brand’s website. Bhumi’s heels are handcrafted by the Portugal-based brand, Augustha. Bhumi posted the image with the caption, “Badass but with a good heart .”
For a previous promotional outing for Durgamati, Bhumi opted for a monochrome outfit by designer duo Saaksha and Kinni. The outfit features a full-sleeved white shirt, over which Bhumi wore a black and white corset and a pencil midi skirt with thigh high slit. She wore black pumps by the same Portuguese brand, Augustha and kept her short hair open. She once again opted for nude make-up to complete her look, skipping the accessories altogether for this OOTD. Bhumi posted images of herself in the outfit with the caption, “You can’t burn the flame. #Durgamati.”
On the professional front, Bhumi’s Durgamati will release on the OTT platform, Amazon Prime on December 11. Durgamati is the official Bollywood remake of the 2018 film Bhaagamathie that stars Baahubali fame actor, Anushka Shetty. The Bollywood version also has Jisshu Sengupta, Mahie Gill and Arshad Warsi in lead roles.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
- After a short hiatus from social media, Bella Hadid made a return and penned a heartfelt note about mental health. "I am only here to be an instrument of peace and love," it read.
- For her recent outing in Dubai, Nora Fatehi opted to wear a stunning black velvet full-sleeved dress that also featured a thigh-high slit. The actor's gown is the epitome of modern luxury.
- From nerdy minimalist look to contemporary chic, The Girl on The Train actor Kirti Kulhari serves a slew of fashionable styles that are a must-have for this year's Spring-Summer wardrobe
- From sunshiny suit that leaves one day dreaming to silk maxi dress that looks perfect for hot summer evenings, Priyanka Chopra Jonas has been raising the sartorial bar in her own sizzling style during the promotions of The White Tiger and the fashionista in us is inspired
- Looking for an impactful yet comfortable occasion wear? Check out Kajol’s luxe boho look in Netflix release Tribhanga, donning a multicoloured chiffon cape with sleeves, to channel the modern global woman vibe while staying true to the heritage
- Priyanka Chopra recently shared her quick and easy to do makeup look that she sticks to for all the video calls. The actor is currently extremely busy promoting her upcoming film and her autobiography, online.
- Nora Fatehi recently shared a beautiful black and white image of herself looking like a dream in a pearl bustier designed for her by the duo Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.