Ladies, follow these expert tips to look absolutely stunning this Eid
This Eid, try out a new look. Experiment with your outfits as well as jewellery. Let experts show you how.fashion and trends Updated: Jun 10, 2018 11:55 IST
With Eid around the corner and festive shopping on the go, how about splurging on some fashion trends to make a style statement? We get experts to share their secrets on how you can rock a new look this Eid.
Sulagna Kapoor, co-founder of brand Pursu, gives insights on how to elevate your fashion game:
* You should always go for outfits that reflects the gloriously rich celebratory nature of Eid. This year, lawn dresses or lawn salwar suits in pastel colours are the most preferred choices among women. Made out of cotton, embellished lawn salwar suits will keep you comfortable all day on Eid. To add an air of sophistication to the look, carry a black clutch made of leather. Instead of sticking to the plain ones, choose a leather clutch with fine silk embroidery.
* If you are someone who doesn’t shy away from experimenting and likes to keep things simple, you can try a pair of tulip pants with a short length Angrakha for a sassy look. If you want to make the outfit stand out from the crowd, make sure to carry a tote bag.
* Be it Eid or any other occasion, floral prints are always a win-win choice. Wear a bright, floral kurta with a pair of palazzo pants to give off a sophisticated vibe. However, if you want to make the look even better, carry a classic baguette bag, crafted in Mulberry Silk with contrast leatherette handles.
Vaibhav Tyagi, Co-Founder, ShipJewel.com has some tips to share:
* Earnings: Trendy danglers beautifully crafted in gold and diamonds is the latest trend. The collection of danglers can go in three shades of gold- yellow gold, white gold and rose gold for the jewellery lovers.
* Pendants: Add sparkle to your life with classy and light weight theme-based pendants like abstract art, cosmic planet, wanderlust, blossom, enchanted soul, and geometric patterns. Mastered with subtle gold tones of yellow, rose and white are good options that provide a clear add on to your Eid outfit.
* Rings: Theme-based designs in fine shades of gold can add appeal to your outfit on the occasions like weddings, anniversary, and birthdays.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Jun 10, 2018 11:54 IST