Loved Janhvi Kapoor’s Alexander Wang pullover at Manish Malhotra’s New Year party? Here’s what it cost
Indian ace designer Manish Malhotra threw a star-studded dinner to ring in the New Year 2021 which was attended by Bollywood actors Kriti Sanon, Vaani Kapoor, Nushrratt Bharrucha, Jacqueline Fernandez, Kartik Aaryan and sisters Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor. While the actors were evidently dressed to kill, Gunjan Saxena star Janhvi’s crystal cuff ivory pullover by American fashion designer Alexander Wang grabbed many fashionistas attention as pictures the party flooded the Internet.
In the glamorous pictures, Janhvi is featured donning an off-white, stretch knit, wool-blend pullover with long sleeves and a rib-knit crewneck collar. The designer pullover came with crystal-cut detailing on the cuffs and a rib-knit hem too.
Leaving her beautiful tresses open in a messy manner to nail the cosy winter vibe, Janhvi semi-tucked the pullover inside a pair of blue denim jeans and accessorised her look only with a black face mask, which has become the fashion accessory ever since Covid-19 struck. Wearing a dab of pink lipstick, the actor completed her chic look with a pair of transparent heels.
Janhvi’s ivory pullover originally cost a whopping $895 or Rs 65,358 on Alexander Wang’s designer website but was recently available on sale for $450 or Rs 32,860 before going off the shelves completely.
On the other hand, Nushrratt wore a check dress in shades of pink and red, Kriti donned a sultry yellow one, Jacqueline was dressed in hot black, Kartik looked dapper in a check shirt, Vaani stunned in a green dress paired with black boots and Khushi flaunted a tiny pink dress at Manish’s party.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- After returning from the Maldives, Shilpa Shetty stepped out for lunch with her family at her restaurant and opted to wear a co-ord set that was comfy and chic at the same time.
- For a day outing, Rakul Preet opted to wear a beautiful lemon yellow mini dress with a crop denim jacket. The actor imparted summer vibes with her ensemble and we are inspired.
- Mouni Roy is the new millennial trendsetter and these pictures of her in cool and fast fashion of tie and dye loungewear are proof
- Malaika Arora recently took to Instagram to wish her fans a happy Sunday as the actor enjoyed a lazy day at home wearing a sports bra and sweat pants.
- Sonkashi Sinha lays perfect style tips to break all the fashion records on a work-day in a dainty pink suit set with bell-sleeves and gorgeous pastel colour-base that has left us hooked with its must-have appeal for our summer closet
- Want to raise the hotness quotient while looking effortlessly trendy? Search no further and take fashion cues from Radhika Madan whose fun and fearless style for Netflix series ‘Spotlight’ looks fresh as spring in an off-shoulder scarlet crop top, jeans and red heels
- For a promotional event of her recently released film, The Girl On The Train, Parineeti Chopra showed how to slay in an all-black attire and add extra oomph to it.
- Alia Bhatt and Mrunal Thakur were recently snapped wearing the same dress. The green coloured midi dress is a great pick for summer season. Who do you think wore it better?
- Kareena Kapoor has changed the face of maternity fashion. From figure-flaunting dresses to dreamy kurtas and kaftans, the actor was seen wearing everything while expecting her second son. One of her outfits that created a lot of buzz was a sea green kurta set that the actor wore during a shoot.
- Priyanka Chopra recently took to Twitter and showed fans her new silver-framed spectacles. However, it was her stunning green well-fitted shirt that garnered all the attention.