Remember Ayesha Takia? Her new style is the right mix of sweet and sexy
Ayesha Takia may not be in films any longer, but that doesn’t stop us from taking a look at some of her most glamourous fashion moments. Scroll through for eight sleek Ayesha Takia looks to be inspired by.fashion and trends Updated: Jun 03, 2018 10:00 IST
When we think of Ayesha Takia, we immediately think — impossibly cute and adorable. But the actor’s personal style has evolved from a ‘pretty girl’ aesthetic in her early days to a more ultrafemme, sultry vibe that makes her current style ones to watch.
From her glossy cascading tresses to a perfect pout, Ayesha has clearly been blessed in the beauty department, but she doesn’t rely solely on her good looks to make an impression. Call it a fashion evolution, but Ayesha’s style has no doubt gotten sexier. With a cool mix of polished pieces and laid-back essentials, Ayesha makes outfitting for the everyday look easy.
Ayesha’s penchant for slick separates, like ladylike velvet shirts and chic crop tops, mix perfectly with tailored trousers and denim jackets for an off-duty uniform that we’re dying to steal. For now, we’ll settle for a style lesson — and it’s right here.
Keep scrolling for eight ridiculously cool Ayesh Takia looks to be inspired by.
1. Ayesha’s striped crop top, skinny jeans and boots ensemble was is the best of both worlds: A little bit sweet, a little bit sassy, and the perfect day-off ensemble for a stylish woman.
2. Ayesha looks totally fab while rocking a shimmery velvet shirt, which contrasts nicely with her dark pants. The ash pink hue give the top a softer edge, while also making it fun and not too heavy.
3. Ayesha is on trend in this mixed denim patchwork long jacket from the label Chapterten.
4. Ayesha gets print-happy in a flowing animal print blouse from Chapterten.
5. Ayesha shows off her affinity for edgy vintage looks via this lace detail twirl-prompting long jacket that she pairs with fitted track pants, and a corset belt.
6. Ayesha looks utterly chic, while proving that plaid doesn’t have to be boring. Reminding us she’s got one of the hottest abs we’ve ever seen, Ayesha wears a tiny black crop top with checkered high-waist trousers. Cool, right?
7. Ayesha’s effortless denim-on-denim ensemble — ripped jeans and oversize light wash denim jacket — will make you want to give the double-denim look another try.
8. Ayesha proves that once you find a belt that goes with absolutely everything, never take it off. She’s often spotted styling this black leather belt with statement tops and pants.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more