Summer Trends 2019: 5 stylish tops to own this season
Summer tops are big this season be it a comfortable balloon top or an edgy off-shoulder one, prints on patterns or the vintage embroidery style; there is something for everyone.Updated: Jun 10, 2019 17:16 IST
Hindustan Times, Delhi
Nothing says summer fashion better than vivid colours, delicate accessories, interesting silhouettes and lots of mix and match. This season, go for light tones and experiment with your wardrobe. It is all about putting together a look that is not only on trend but also comfortable. Street style is right up there on the trend radar this season and of course, lots of colours, cuts, prints, textures and patterns. Tops are big this summer with a range of style be it a comfortable balloon top or an edgy off-shoulder one, prints on patterns or the ones with beautiful embroidery. Be it a minimalist or a maximalist, there is something for everyone.
An interesting top can change your entire look and with the right accessory and lowers, one can stand out and how. The minimalists can go for simple silhouettes with less is more while the maximalists can experiment with the styles with more is more. While there are so many types to make a choice, we bring to you 5 interesting tops that can transform your wardrobe.
1. Embroidered tops in pastel tones are the perfect pick for those who like busy and textured patterns. You can either go for dual tones or same colour on colour.
2. The colour yellow is always an ideal summer choice. Go for interesting patterns, cuts and silhouettes this season for tops in a variety of necklines.
3. Flared tops are a good pick for those who like the volume. You can choose from a variety of prints, stripes, checks with interesting sleeve styles.
4. What’s summer fashion without a dose of white? Go for frilly necklines and sleeve style and give the ordinary plain white top a spin of style.
5. If you want to go edgy this summer, try off-shoulder cuts and pair it up with denim, shorts, skirts and trousers.
At Hindustan Times, we help you stay up-to-date with latest trends and products. Hindustan Times has affiliate partnership, so we may get a part of the revenue when you make a purchase.
Follow more stories on Facebook and Twitter
First Published: Jun 10, 2019 15:21 IST