Ahlcon Public School, Mayur Vihar, conducts mega art festival
Ahlcon Public School, Mayur Vihar, celebrated its national-level mega art festival titled Ahlcon Arts 2020 on a virtual platform under the guidance of principal Dr. Deepak Raj Singh Bisht. The programme was organised by the school’s Art Club in collaboration with other clubs like the Cultural, Home Science and Photography. The programme was graced by the presence of Ahlcon Schools president Bikramjit Ahluwalia and director Dr Ashok K Pandey. The chief of the event was celebrated flutist Shri Chetan Joshi.
The event began with the invocation of Goddess Durga, followed by a musical rendition dedicated to Goddess Saraswati. School head boy Anubhab Sahoo, who is also the president of the Art Club, formally greeted the gathering with a warm welcome.
Thereafter Dr Bisht addressed the gathering with his motivational words and warm appreciation of the prize winners.
A short video prepared by Deepanshu, a student, received loads of appreciation as it truly encapsulated the true spirit of the journey of Ahlcon Arts.
This year, the mega event comprised 11 creative competitions in various segments the results of which were declared during the virtual award ceremony. A vocal presentation and a tabla recital by two students namely Anshul Prateek Prabhu and Kabir Oberoi won the hearts of the audience.
Dr. Pandey praised and congratualted the participants and prize winners of the competition. The highlight of the whole event was the words of wisdom by the chief guest, who enthralled the audience with his mesmerising flute performance.
The gracious presence of the Ahlcon Schools president and his blessings added an extra spark to the entire ceremony. Ahlcon Arts was a tremendous success even though it was conducted virtually amid the Covid-19 pandemic.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A plethora of activities were organised during the festival like aerobics, taekwondo, karate, kickboxing, yoga, poster making, slogan writing and poem recitation.
- The general population is expected to get the dose after it, which means the wait for them ranges between three and six months.
- Season 2 of CSP will be divided in different categories as per the new curricular and pedagogical structure of the primary, middle and secondary school students.
- With India on the verge of joining the rest of the world by immunizing its population of 1.3 billion against covid-19, there couldn't be a better time and occasion to also understand what is vaccination?
- The Uddhav Thackeray government allotted 102 acres of salt pan land to the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) for building an integrated car shed in Kanjurmarg, in east-central Mumbai, last year in a decision opposed by the Centre, which claimed ownership.
- The little artists created art using twigs, dry leaves, pebbles, grass etc. The activity helped develop their motor skills and imagination.
- The Covid-19 pandemic disrupted the original celebration-related plans of the school but with the help of the patrons a special online platform was developed to hold various competitions.
- While the department had earlier decided to do away with the FCFS rounds this year, the decision was revoked owing to a large number of students still without seats after five admission rounds.
- Around 100 players from different schools of the district participated in the competitions.
- Kartik again proved that persistence and determination are a sure way to success and glory.