12 injured in boiler blast in Assam
At least 12 workers of an aluminium manufacturing factory were seriously injured in an accidental blast of a boiler in Upper Assam on Friday.
Due to excessive heat, the boiler inside the Assam Aluminium company at Lahoal in Dibrugarh district exploded causing injury to the 12 workers, police said.
They have been shifted to the Assam Medical College hospital here in a critical condition.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Private firms will likely claim that the law interferes with their constitutional rights to carry on trade freely
- From SC-ST social groups, reservations have expanded to OBCs, economically weaker sections
- The revenue in March may cross the record Rs.1,19,875 crore collected in January by at least Rs.10,000 crore.
- Officials said that an inquiry committee, constituted by the Visitor of Delhi University (DU), the President of India, held its final meeting.
- BJP MLAs supported the bill and called it a gift for women on the occasion of Women’s Day
- The technology requires telecoms companies to scrub messages to verify if the text being sent has been approved and it is only being sent to someone who has consented to receive such a message.
- Throughout the day, women protesters organised marches at the sites while wearing yellow, green scarves
- Responding to HT on Monday, CPWD denied all allegations that the waste from the Central Vista construction site was being dumped on the floodplains.
- Two women officers each have been assigned duties aboard INS Vikramaditya and INS Shakti.
- The fire had broken out at the 13th floor of the Eastern Railway’s office in the evening.
- The apex court framed this as one among the several questions to be decided while considering the constitutional validity of a 2018 Maharashtra law.
- The tragedy reportedly took place when an excavator was digging a drain near the boundary wall of the school.