Delhi Bandh: Railways regulates traffic
The Railways on Monday regulated many of its trains in view of the day-long bandh in the National Capital in support of the Gurjars' demand for ST status in Rajasthan.india Updated: Jun 04, 2007 17:14 IST
The Railways on Monday regulated many of its trains in view of the day-long bandh in the National Capital in support of the Gurjars' demand for ST status in Rajasthan.
"According to latest information, public agitation started at 0815 hrs, near Level Crossing Gate No. 146 between Ajaibpur and Dadi and blocking trains. Railways have decided to regulate many of trains", the Railways said in a release.
It said the agitation led to atleast 14-trains "controlled" since morning at various stations on the route including at Gate No. 146 between Dadi and Ajaibpur, it said.
Following are the other trains "controlled" at different
Railway stations on the route:
1. 4517-ald-umb Exp (Controlled outside Ajaibpur from
2. 2553-BJU-NDLS Exp (Controlled at Wair from 0831 hours)
3. 5707-KJR-ASR Exp ( "at Chola from 0832 hrs)
4. 2557-SPJ--DLI Exp ( "at Sikanderpur from 0830)
5. 2305-HWH-NDLS Raj ( "at Khurja from0849 hours and
Diverted via Hapur and Ghaziabad).
6. 2423-DBRT-NDLS Raj( "at Daud Khan from 0852 hours)
7. 2313-SDAH-NDLS Raj( "at Somna from 0900 hours)
8. 2439-RNC-NDLS Raj( "at Aligarh from 0910 hours
9. 2555-GKP-BNW Exp( "at Sasni from 0842 hours)
10. 3039-HWH-DLI Exp( " at Jalesar from 0840 hours)
11. 2421-BBS-NDLS Raj( " at Tundla from 0826 hours).
12. 2506-GHY-NDLS Exp( " at Gate N. 146 (Dadri-Ajaibpur)
13. 4084-APDJ-DLI Exp( " at Dadri from 0814 hours, and
14. 2312-KLK-HWH Mail( " at Maripat from 0825 hours).
Besides, the release said that four suburban trains--AD-3, DDNS-1, IHAD and ITAD were also "controlled".
First Published: Jun 04, 2007 16:52 IST