It always happens. You land up in a new city and then have to starve yourself to death because you don’t know what to eat and where. Not anymore. Use these apps as your ticket to foodie heaven.india Updated: Aug 05, 2012 16:04 IST
It always happens. You land up in a new city and then have to starve yourself to death because you don’t know what to eat and where. Not anymore. Use these apps as your ticket to foodie heaven.
* No matter where you are in the world, Where To Eat displays the closest places to eat on your Android device. Select from over 45 cuisine types and even get turn-by-turn directions to your chosen restaurant.
* Find a fast food restaurant quickly with Fast Food Finder! You can search for franchises like KFC, McDonalds and Subway.
* Yummy Trains is an app for all travellers of Indian Railways. It helps them to discover local food and specialities. From chai to vada, samosa to dosa, discover great Indian regional food while on the move.
* Find the closest and best-rated restaurants, diners, and eateries with ease. Food Finder breaks types of food into categories and this makes choosing what to eat fast and convenient. Simply select what type of food you want, and Food Finder will display the closest and top-rated option. It’s great when you’re out of town or just looking to try new places to eat.
* Tired of looking for a restaurant in unfamiliar locations? Then get the GPS - Food Finder! This application will tell you where the nearest restaurants are, based on your address. This app automatically finds your address, and when you enter this address, it will provide a listing of all the restaurants nearby and will guide you to your choice. This will save you valuable time.
First Published: Aug 05, 2012 14:47 IST