These Terms & Conditions are the complete and exclusive statements of the understanding between HT Media Ltd (HTML) & the Reader and apply to “Get a chocolate truffle Pastry Free”, an “Offer” organized by HTML along with Birdys, for the readers of Hindustan Times on the occasion of HT anniversary.india Updated: Jul 17, 2014 12:11 IST
Terms and Conditions for HT Anniversary Offer
1. These Terms & Conditions are the complete and exclusive statements of the understanding between HT Media Ltd (HTML) & the Reader and apply to “Get a chocolate truffle Pastry Free”, an “Offer” organized by HTML along with Birdys, for the readers of Hindustan Times on the occasion of HT anniversary. It supersedes all the understanding or other prior understanding, whether oral & written, and all representation or other communications between the HTML & the Reader. Participation in the Offer amounts to acceptance of these terms & conditions.
2. The Offer shall be valid for only 19th July, 2014.
3. The Offer can be availed by the Readers, only on the submission of the original cut-out coupon, printed along with the advertisement published in the anniversary special HT Café announcing the Offer, on 19th July, 2014. Any photograph or the photocopy of the coupon shall not be accepted under the Offer. Also, the coupon can be redeemed at any Birdys outlet in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane only.
4. Each coupon shall be redeemable only for one (1) piece of Chocolate Truffle Pastry at Birdys (“Product”) and is valid only for 19th July, 2014. In case of any shortage of stock of the Product, the coupon can be availed on 21st July, 2014 provided it is signed/ stamped by the shopkeeper at Birdys on 19th July, 2014.
5. The coupon is not a discount or cash back coupon and cannot be redeemed for any other product at the Birdys.
6. The picture printed in the advertisement may vary from the original Product and HTML shall not be responsible for any such variation.
7. The Offer is open for residents of India only residing in India.
8. Employees of HTML, sponsors of the Product, associated agencies and their immediate family members and relatives are not eligible to participate in this Offer. Also, HTML shall not be responsible in any way for shortage of stock of the Product at any Birdys outlet.
9. HTML shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the Reader while availing the Offer. And any failure by HTML to enforce any of these Rules in any instance(s) shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
10. The Reader is solely responsible for any other expenses, loss or damages related to the acceptance/use of the Offer.
11. HTML reserves the right to extend the date of the Offer or to cancel, or change the manner in which the Offer is organized or discontinue or terminate the Offer at any time at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
12. The Product shall not be substituted for cash and no such request shall be entertained by HTML. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
13. HTML shall not be responsible for any defects/inadequacy/deficiency in the Product. HTML would not be liable to replace/exchange the prizes at any point of time.
14. Any attempt by a Reader to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the activity is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, HTML reserves the right to seek damages from any such Reader to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. The Offer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes, differences and, or, any other matters in relation to and arising out of the contest and, or, pertaining to the rules and regulations and, or, the Terms and Conditions shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitral tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by HTML. The venue of arbitration shall be New Delhi.
16. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of DELHI Courts only.