Surfer's poem: Footmarks
I am quite,
I am alive,
Whole life I am with you,
As a lifeguard to you.
I can't say my feeling to you,
Only I can do is to cooperate with you.
I can only request you from my humble heart,
Grow me as you can and as much as you can.
If you want me to be with you,
You should also care about me to.
Because one day will come,
When you will terribly need us to come from the dark and help you,
But we will be not there for you,
As you will destroy us for your use.
I don't say don't use me but do respect me,
Many times you exploit me by cutting me dreadfully.
You know that from me only you get your food,
But you don't remember the time you cut me.
But till now I am quite, I am quite, I am quite.
Bal Bharti Public School, New Delhi
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A candidate questioned by MPPEB allowed a tainted company to conduct the exam. The same company was blacklisted by UP after a question paper of recruitment exam for sub-inspectors got leaked in 2017, he alleged.
- Justice Gautam Patel on Tuesday heard a defamation suit filed by model and actor Sakshi Malik against Venkateshwara Creations Pvt Ltd for allegedly using her photograph without permission in their movie.
- With today’s vaccination, the President joins the ranks of statesmen and politicians who have gotten vaccinated since the second phase of vaccination started on March 1.
- The Chief Minister appealed to all eligible people to come forward and get themselves vaccinated.
- The amendment also empowers the Central government to auction mines, which the states have failed to auction. Of the 143 such mines listed for auctioning, states have auctioned only 7 since 2015, the amendment said.
- Here are today’s top news, analysis, and opinion. Know all about the latest news and other news updates from Hindustan Times.