Hina Khan shares tips for shiny, healthy and dandruff-free hair in winters
- Hina Khan recently shared a video in which the actor gave extremely useful tips for improving the hair health especially during winter season. Get ready with your notepads and pen.
Winter season means dry skin and unhealthy hair, we all know that. This season, in particular, requires us to pay special attention to our skin and hair in order to make them supple and shiny. Actor Hina Khan, who is known for taking that extra effort all year long recently shared her personal hair care tips and we are taking notes.
In the clip, Hina said that during the winter season, your skin, scalp and hair require extra nourishment. She also addressed the inevitable arrival of dandruff during the chilly weather and what a nightmare it is for her. She then gave tips on how to achieve healthy, shiny and dandruff-free hair. Hina said:
Use A Silk Scarf
In winters, we generally wear woollen caps and stoles which can make our scalp itchy, make hair messy and cause hair breakage. She told her followers to use a silk stole to cover the scalp and then layer it with a woollen cap or a stole. This adds an additional layer to your scalp and takes care of your hair. This steps also avoids breakage.
Avoid Heat Styling Tools
Avoid tools such as hair dryer and ironing machine as much as possible. This helps prevent the breakage of your hair.
Oil Your Hair To Avoid Dandruff
Hina says she loves hot oil head massages and for that, she puts the oil in the microwave for a few seconds before applying it on her scalp. Hot oil massage has a lot of other benefits as well, it helps in scalp nourishment and is great for relaxing. It also moisturises hair, seals the cuticles avoiding hair fall and combats hair breakage.
Drink Water And Keep Yourself Hydrated
Hina said that it is extremely important to keep yourself hydrated even during winters. If you drink enough water, it keeps your skin glowing and hair healthy.
Rinse Your Hair With Apple Cider Vinegar
The actor said that apple cider vinegar is a magic ingredient. It maintains the pH level of your hair which is extremely crucial during winters. All you have to do is shampoo your hair and then rinse it with a concoction that contains one part apple cider vinegar and three parts water.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- For a photo shoot, Vidya Balan wore a purple pinstripe dress with a mauve jacket and opted to go sans-accessories. The Kahaani actor taught us how to channel a fierce vibe with our glam in new pics.
- Shanaya Kapoor shared images from her impromptu at-home photo shoot with fans on Instagram. The photo shoot was a family affair, as Arjun Kapoor turned stylist and Khushi Kapoor edited the images and delivered the final product.
- Say goodbye to your winter clothes cause it's time to slay in some gorgeous floral print mini skirts and tops like Hina Khan. The actor recently shared images of herself wearing a summery co-ord set and we love it.
- Leaving fans hooked with her saree chronicles, Janhvi Kapoor serves another sensuous look from Manish Malhotra’s collection in an ivory-coloured six yards of elegance as she promotes her upcoming film ‘Roohi’ on Day 4
- Vidya Balan recently dolled up for an e-interview and we love everything about retro-chic vibe. From her dove grey asymmetric kurta to smart narrow pants, we can’t wait to recreate the delightful silhouette as we walk into spring-summer
- Want to set mercury soaring when going for lunch or an evening out? Take fashion cues from Aditi Rao Hydari’s romantic steamy look for The Girl on The Train promotions in a pink strappy twisted bustier teamed with wide-leg pants that look flirty enough to add drama to our summer closet
- Kriti Sanon recently gave us outfit goals as she stepped out in a bodycon denim romper with white accessories for casual outing. We can't help but marvel at the choices of the fashionista.
- For her much anticipated interview with the media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, Meghan Markle wore a black silk dress and showed that she knows how to do maternity fashion right.
- Janhvi Kapoor recently stepped out in an ethereal flowy dress for a promotional event of her upcoming film Roohi. The dress that is worth ₹22k is one of our favourite looks donned by the actor.