Here are 6 fun ways to pamper your mom on Mother’s Day
With Mother’s Day coming up (May 13), plan your surprise in advance so that you’re not left scrambling at the last minute. Take inspiration from these 6 ideas.
Moms selflessly and tirelessly work towards providing the best they can for their children. Mother’s Day (May 13) is your chance to give back to the woman who has given you everything. So make sure you plan a day full of laughter and joy. Mikita Laad Gupta, Senior Designer at Bonito Designs and Abraham Santhosh, Head Designer of Elegancia, have shared ways which can help you bring a smile on your mother’s face:
* A day free from the ‘Mom routine’: Mothers never get a day off from their daily routine. They’re on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Every mother always has a list of things she needs to do, so why not do it for her? Let her relax at home while you do the grocery shopping, pick up dry-cleaning or whatever else she needs you to do. Trust us, she will definitely appreciate the gesture.
* Breakfast in bed: The first part of Mother’s Day should be her breakfast. A meal ordered from her favourite restaurant is sure to make her happy. Let her relax and not think about breakfast for everyone at home, because you have already taken care of it.
* Sparkle up the home for her: Cleaning the house is a huge task. On this day, help out by cleaning it before your mother starts her day. Fix those things that she always wanted to be repaired and make her day.
* Home decor makeover: Often, mothers want to make a change to the house, but they never really get the time for it due to their daily work. This Mother’s Day, make her dream come true by doing what she has always wanted to - could be a vegetable garden, or a mini library or a music library or even revamp the sitting room.
* Pamper her with a spa hamper: Everyone loves a good massage and a fresh manicure and pedicure. Here’s a chance to pamper your mother with a spa hamper and let her have a relaxing day. And if getting a hair cut or hair colour is on her wish list, then make that happen too.
* A photo family tree: Everyone loves to see their old photos. It brings back memories and family tree of photos is the best way to see everyone you love. Create a family tree of photos on a wall at home as a surprise for her.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more