Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya wedding: Here are the best moments
Here are some of the best moments from Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya’s wedding ceremonies.regional movies Updated: Oct 08, 2017 15:37 IST
Samantha Ruth Prabu and Naga Chaitanya got married in Goa in the presence of family and close friends. It was a two-day affair, which saw Sam and Chay get married twice - in Hindu and Christian ceremonies. The family has been sharing some of the best moments from both ceremonies on social media. The two actors, who have been together for almost seven years, looked lovely. Their smiles said it all. From fans, friends to family - everyone pointed out how happy the two looked every time they gazed into each other’s eyes. As you scroll through these pictures, you might agree too!
1. As Naga Chaitanya was tying the knot, Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s expression was that of happiness, and she was clearly misty-eyed. Right after this, she shed tears of happiness, captured by the photographer. About the picture, Sam did not know what to say. This, we think is the best moment from the wedding.
The shot of yesterday. @allenjz freezes this ephemeral moment of emotion. As I said yesterday, real moments are always more timeless than posed portraits. And this moment right here is why we shoot weddings. The one where emotion overwhelms the bride, Samantha, and happy tears flow between the many many happy smiles. #bride #indianbride #bigfatindianwedding #wedmegood #weddingsutra #bridebook #weddedwonderland #wedphotoinspiration #instalove #instawedding #love #chaysam
2. Samantha Ruth Prabhu posed with her father-in-law, Akkineni Nagarjuna, and the two looked super-happy together. As Nag took to Twitter to share the moment, the way he described her as his ‘Kodalu in a few hours’ was adorable. This picture also happened to be the first of Samantha’s from her wedding ceremonies.
3. When Nagarjuna, Venkatesh and Chay grooved to a foot-tapping number before the Hindu wedding ceremony. This moment was a great one, especially for fans, because this moment marked two superstars having some fun at the wedding. No ego, no misunderstanding, but just plain fun.
#samantharuthprabhu Wow Sema Pic 💖💖 #samantha #nikkigalrani #nivethapethuraj #nivethathomas #rajinikanth #oviya #reginaacassandraa #rakulpreet #mohanlal #suriya #mersal #tsk #2.0 #dhanush #jayamravi #andrea #ahaanakrishna #tamannaah #anupamaparameswaran #laxmiraai #kajalagarwal #nagachaitanya #nagarjuna #Chaitanyaakkineni #chaisam
4. When cousins Chay and Rana Daggubati couldn’t get over the moment. In this picture, Rana is seen showering Chay with kisses. Rana even shared photos of the couple and welcomed Samantha to his family.
5. When Samantha Ruth Prabhu found her lobster. This particular picture of Samantha and Chay’s, in which they look at each other, decked out in their wedding fineries is all about them getting ready to shower each other with grains of rice. It is a fun ritual that the bride and groom perform after the main ritual of tieing the mangalsutra.
6. When it was all about the bride. From her fairytale moment, the one of her with her close friends who were her bridesmaids, the one of her just enjoying everything that was happening. A lot of it was all about Samantha!
Samantha gets married. I'm sure you'd have been bombarded with images from @samantharuthprabhuoffl and @chay_akkineni 's photos from today, but here's my personal favorite from the set so far! Natural light, 85mm, and an amazing subject. Boom. #chaysam #bride #indianbride #bigfatindianwedding #wedmegood #weddingsutra #bridebook #weddedwonderland #wedphotoinspiration #instalove #instawedding #love #sonyalphain #portraitsbyjr Show some love to @koecsh and @vanrajzaveri for the gorgeous lehenga and jewelry! 😍😍😍
7. And when they relived the reel life scenes in their real life. From Ye Maaya Chesave to now, Sam and Chay have come a long way filled with love, friendship and respect.
Follow @htshowbiz for more.