Dinner dates are for ancient people. If you are smart, try these 5 different ideas
If you are looking to enjoy a memorable date, give a pass to the usual options and experiment with these ideas instead. You won’t regret it.Updated: Jul 29, 2017 10:07 IST
Modern dating can be confusing. After all, there are so many options, and there is the added pressure of sustaining the initial interest. So, a dinner followed by a movie routine is not going to give you many brownie points. Instead, why not try something different and memorable? Here are some suggestions:
* Cycling rides: Explore the city on your bicycle. It can be a fun way to know your partner better, chat with them, learn more about your city and enjoy time outdoors.
* Escape games: Take your date to an escape game session. Break out of a pharaoh’s tomb or enter a chamber of horrors. Learn about the strengths and weaknesses of your partner, and best of all spend quality time with them (it’s just the two of you in the room after all!).
* Flea market: Go shopping with your date at a flea market. As anyone who has visited a flea market knows, you might come across surprising finds, and time flies as you explore curious artefacts.
* Go camping: Rough it out in the wild with your date. What can be more romantic than sleeping under a sky full of stars and exploring the outdoors with your loved one.
* Attend workshops together: From pottery to photography, glass painting and ink doodling, there are a host of sessions that you can sign up for. Learn a new skill, and spend time with your date.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more
First Published: Jul 29, 2017 10:07 IST