B'wood hottie learns art of fish selling!
What does it take from a buxom beauty to become a fisherwoman? Well, only Rs. 100 is what Kim Sharma paid to learn tricks of the trade. But why did the itsy-bitsy babe want to know how to catch a fish? She bare all here...
Well, the not-so-in-demand actress has got bit of a role in Deepak Tijori's Tom, Dick and Harry where she plays the character of a women who sells fish from door to door. So, how did she get to master the art of fishing. Says Kim, “When I was thinking how to learn the tricks of selling fish, Deepak Tijori told me to go to the fish market and learn the art of selling fish. I was quite anxious how to go about it. If I had gone to the fish market, and if anyone had recognized me, the whole market would have been after me and it would have been very embarrassing. So, I acted smartly. One day, I heard a fisherwomen selling fish in my colony. I called her quietly in my house and gave her Rs. 100. I wanted her to tell me everything about the art of fish selling. I learnt carefully how she carried the basket on her head and how she cuts the fishes. She taught me everything and I spent only a couple of hours to learn everything. We also did a little demo were she put her basket on my head and my waist. She taught me so well that I performed the first take extrememly well. Deepak got so impressed with my performance.”Talking about the film, Kim says, “When I was offered this role, though I grabbed it readily yet I was little confused as to how I should go about it. Director Deepak Tijori told me to play the character of a kind of women who sells fish. I go from house to house and sell fish, especially to the three guys Tom (played by Dino) Morea, Dick (by Anuj Sahni) and Harry (by Jimmy Shergil). They are living as a paying guest in Mumbai. While doing that in the film, I fall in love with Dino. But, all these three guys are after Celina Jaitly. It’s a good comedy film.”
Now, if Kim gets attention for her role in the film, then we surely know who she has to thank for her a dare bare stint. Nothing fishy about this one. Isn't it?
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Pavitra Punia lashed out at those criticising her relationship with Eijaz Khan and reiterated that they do not need the approval of haters. The couple fell in love during Bigg Boss 14.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- The Golden Globes 2021 winners will be announced on February 28 (March 1 in India). Here's what time the 78th Golden Globe Awards will commence and how to watch the show.
- Parth Samthaan opened up about his decision to quit the popular show, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, last year. He said that it had become repetitive for him after a point.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.