- If smoothies are your go-to drinks, try these recipes of Espresso & Date Smoothie or Java Green Smoothie at any time of the day as they are similar to the chilly treats at cafes but with a healthy twist and will give you energy for the day ahead.
Updated on Sep 10, 2021 03:52 PM IST
, DelhiZarafshan Shiraz
- This yummy detox bowl is not only delicious but also healthy and amazing for your period days by making you feel less bloated and have lesser or no menstrual cramps. Check out the recipe inside and thank us later
Updated on Aug 06, 2021 04:14 PM IST
, DelhiZarafshan Shiraz
- Raise your hands if you too are a breakfast fanatic like us who can have it at any time of the day, even for dinner! As breakfast lovers unite here, check out the deceivingly flavourful recipe of Protein French Toast here which is sure to leave you feeling full and satisfied throughout the day
Updated on Jul 05, 2021 07:31 PM IST
- They say ‘desserts are the fairy tales of the kitchen – a happily-ever-after’ and that’s exactly how we wish to brush aside our Monday blues by picking healthy dessert recipes between almond cinnamon tart and badam milk mousse with almond biscuit
Updated on May 10, 2021 03:15 PM IST
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra spills the beans on how to make breakfasts and snack-time fun for the kids with this recipe of homemade and healthy choco-spread and we are already drooling
Updated on Mar 19, 2021 01:08 PM IST
Briefing reporters after a meeting of the panel, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said the GST on caffeinated beverages has been hiked to 28 per cent plus additional cess of 12 per cent as against the current rate of 18 per cent.
Updated on Jul 02, 2020 02:43 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Panaji |Gerard de Souza
The actor has her fitness routine down to five simple steps that can be done even on the go and in small spaces.
Updated on Jul 20, 2019 01:10 PM IST
Hindustan Times | HT Correspondent
Seed butters can be used as sandwich spreads, are rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, healthy fat and fibre.
Updated on Apr 11, 2019 03:52 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Delhi | Prerna Gauba
While a previous generation considered milk to be essential to a balanced diet, recent studies are making people question its health benefits. We speak to experts to find out whether milk is good or bad for you, can it help in weight loss, and how much of it should you be consuming daily.
Updated on Sep 22, 2018 09:26 AM IST
Researchers have found that making certain changes in your diet and lifestyle can be as effective as medication in cutting risk of stroke and blood pressure complications.
Updated on Jun 12, 2018 10:40 AM IST
Soy milk and almond milk have been around for a while now, but new milks, like cockroach milk, are being hailed as superfoods. Here’s what you need to know about cockroach milk and if it’s even necessary?
Updated on May 23, 2018 04:20 PM IST
Hindustan Times, New Delhi | Sanya Panwar
Confused between all the varieties of milk being offered today? Here’s a complete guide to choosing the right milk, based on their health benefits.
Updated on May 21, 2018 11:16 AM IST
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | Manali Shah
Fitness and weight loss is all about leading a healthy lifestyle. It does not require any major changes in your diet, and nor is it just about exercises or gym sessions. Small changes in your daily routine can get you leaner, healthier.
Updated on Apr 21, 2018 12:15 PM IST
Hindustan Times, Mumbai | Soma Das