Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) has asked candidates to make arrangements for high-speed internet during the upcoming even semester and carry-over examinations.
Published on Jul 09, 2021 07:26 AM IST
The annual examination of students of polytechnic institutions (even semesters) will be held online in July in a truncated form based on multiple-choice questions (MCQs) due to the pandemic, said an order issued by technical education council.
Published on Jun 24, 2021 03:26 PM IST
- AKTU has announced holding a ‘demo mock test’ to prepare students for the upcoming even-semester exams.
Published on Jun 20, 2021 10:12 AM IST
The National Students' Union Of India (NSUI), Goa along with diploma (polytechnic) students met the secretary director of Director of Technical Education, demanding to conduct final year exams in online mode.
Published on Jun 16, 2021 09:31 AM IST
ANI | , Panaji
- AKTU final year exam schedule: AKTU announced the tentative examination schedule for all the disciplines of the final year on Monday.
Published on Jun 14, 2021 11:26 PM IST
- A large number of students of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) have jointly raised their voice, on Twitter, demanding cancellation of examinations due to poor internet connectivity
Published on Jun 14, 2021 05:22 PM IST
- UP tech varsity final year exams: The final year exams for technical university students would be held in online mode not before mid July, said an official.
Published on Jun 07, 2021 08:42 PM IST
Nearly two lakh final semester undergraduate and postgraduate students are expected to take the online open book exams in Delhi University that will commence from Monday.
Published on Jun 07, 2021 09:01 AM IST
- The Uttar Pradesh technical education department is finalising the modalities to hold online exams for students in its three technical institutes under three universities, said secretary technical education, Alok Kumar on Sunday.
Published on Jun 06, 2021 07:13 PM IST
The technical education department is working on a project to develop a system of online examinations for students of technical education across the state. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath held a meeting with officials in this regard.
Published on Jun 05, 2021 07:40 PM IST
A group of university students of Mizoram trek every other day for around two km through a forest to reach a hilltop to write their online examination as that is the only place nearby where they can access the internet.
Published on Jun 04, 2021 08:39 PM IST
- The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) on Monday, May 17, started slot booking for its upcoming Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 (VITEEE 2021).
Published on May 17, 2021 01:14 PM IST
- The University Grants Commission on Thursday asked all higher education institutions (universities) not to conduct offline exams in the month of May due to the prevailing covid-19 situation.
Published on May 07, 2021 12:47 AM IST
Maharashtra minister meets Governor to discuss online varsity exams.
Published on Apr 25, 2021 09:09 AM IST
In the wake of rising COVID-19 cases in Goa, the state education department has directed the higher secondary schools and junior colleges to hold examinations for Classes 9 and 11 in online mode.
Published on Apr 10, 2021 12:55 PM IST
Tension prevailed in Sambalpur University campus after some students ransacked the administrative building of the varsity Tuesday demanding online examination of the third semester of the plus three courses of the university.
Published on Apr 07, 2021 08:32 AM IST
In a letter addressed to MU VC Suhas Pednekar, students of colleges affiliated to the university have their raised concerns about offline exams.
Published on Feb 25, 2021 01:43 PM IST
By Shreya Bhandary, Hindustan Times, Mumbai
- The Allahabad University (AU) will conduct its annual examinations for undergraduate students enrolled in the university and the constituent colleges for the academic session 2020-21 in the online mode from April 15.
Updated on Feb 25, 2021 11:40 AM IST
- Many of our fellow students are still in their respective hometowns and it will be difficult for them to travel back to Mumbai for physical exams," said Mandar Shirke, a student representative from Sindhudurg district.
Published on Feb 23, 2021 06:30 PM IST
The Supreme Court on Thursday proposed the creation of a three-member panel to devise a mechanism to “minimise malpractices” in online exams for government jobs.
Published on Jan 11, 2019 11:58 AM IST
New Delhi | By HT Correspondent