- Salman Khan in a new video has said that he hopes audiences enjoyed Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai, and that they think it's worth the money they spent on the ticket.
- Marathi actor-filmmaker Pravin Tarde, who played Dagdu Dada in Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai, says his fans were upset that he had a small role in the Salman Khan film.
- Salman Khan's Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai is by no means a 'break-even film' in the short term, but it could make a profit in the long run, according to trade analyst Komal Nahta.
- Gautam Gulati recalled that Radhe director Prabhudeva was not convinced that the actor could play a baddie, so Gautam performed a scene from The Dark Knight for him.
- Salman Khan's new film, Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai, is drawing varied reactions from fans and audiences. While KRK pretended to weep at the idea of watching it, others called for a mass movement to improve its IMDb rating.
- Prabhudeva has credited Salman Khan and Boney Kapoor for boosting his career in Bollywood. The director first worked with Salman in the 2009 film Wanted.
- Prabhudeva revealed in the Seeti Maar making video that Salman Khan came up with the idea of using Disha Patani as a human dumbbell in the song. Watch it here.
- The first trailer for Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai has been unveiled by star Salman Khan. The film will get a cross-platform release on Eid.
- Salman Khan is returning to the cinema halls on May 13 with his upcoming film, Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai. See the new poster here.
Varun Dhawan dresses up as Street Dancer 3D co-star Prabhudeva, says ‘It took me some time but was worth it’
Street Dancer 3D new song Muqabla: Prabhudeva, Varun Dhawan bring back AR Rahman’s iconic song after 25 years. Watch
Street Dancer 3D trailer: Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor take India vs Pakistan rivalry to dance floor
Dabangg 3 song Munna Badnaam Hua: Salman, Prabhudeva dance onstage, Warina Hussain, Saiee Manjrekar add sparkle at launch
Dabangg 3 trailer launch event LIVE: Salman Khan returns as Chulbul Pandey, breaks bones, takes revenge on Sudeep
Actor Salman Khan on Wednesday launched the first trailer for the hotly anticipated Dabangg 3. The film serves as a sequel/prequel to the previous two films in the series, about a small town cop who takes on a Robin Hood avatar. Salman was joined at the event by director Prabhudeva, and his co-stars, Sonakshi Sinha and Saiee Manjrekar,. Watch the Dabangg 3 trailer hereThe first film in the franchise, released in 2010, was directed by Anubhav Kashyap and became a runaway success. The second film was released in 2012 and was directed by Salman’s brother, Arbaaz Khan. It was an even bigger hit.Dabangg 3 is said to tell the origin story of Inspector Chulbul Pandey, and like Salman’s recent film Bharat, will feature the actor in a younger avatar. He will face off in the film against Sudeep, who plays the villain.