By Zarafshan Shiraz, Delhi
UPDATED ON SEP 14, 2021 07:57 PM IST
- Philanthropist Sudha Reddy, wife of billionaire Megha Krishna Reddy, was the only Indian at Met Gala 2021 and made her red carpet debut in a Falguni Shane Peacock gown that was inspired by the American flag and a ‘masterpiece of Indian craftsmanship’
By Zarafshan Shiraz, Delhi
UPDATED ON SEP 14, 2021 03:11 PM IST
- The Internet is currently swooning over Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner's cute reunion moment and we are one of them as the divas turn the ultimate red carpet BFFs at Met Gala 2021
UPDATED ON APR 26, 2021 10:24 AM IST
Oscars 2021 red carpet: First-time Oscar nominee, actor Amanda Seyfried, brought the high-fashion glamour and looked elegant in a custom scarlet Giorgio Armani Prive strapless tulle ball gown at the 93rd annual Academy Awards
UPDATED ON APR 26, 2021 10:10 AM IST
- Oscars 2021 red carpet: While Andra Day and Zendaya set the tone for spring, Maria Bakalova stunned in a bright white princess gown and Regina King delivered the red carpet fantasy. Check inside for fashion deets of other Hollywood stars
By Zarafshan Shiraz
UPDATED ON APR 12, 2021 08:59 AM IST
- BAFTA Awards 2021 presenter Priyanka Chopra sizzles on the red carpet in shirtless hot pink Pertegaz blazer and two biggest beauty trends - a stylish black tip French manicure and an incredible bubble braid while her ‘hot date’ Nick Jonas kills it in Giorgio Armani black tuxedo
By Nishtha Grover, Delhi
PUBLISHED ON MAR 29, 2021 11:50 AM IST
- Taapsee Pannu donned the most beautiful dual tone sequinned thigh-high slit gown with a train for an awards night and gave a sexy-modern twist to the Barbie look. Seen her outfit yet?
ANI | , Washington [us]
PUBLISHED ON MAR 15, 2021 07:25 AM IST
The music industry's biggest night looks a little different this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, but the stars still managed to impress us with their glamorous outfits. From Harry Styles to Megan Thee Stallion, celebrities brought their A-game to the Grammys 2021 red carpet.
By Zarafshan Shiraz
UPDATED ON MAR 08, 2021 10:07 AM IST
- Want to make the traffic stop and bae go weak in the knees on your next date night? Take fashion cues from Parineeti Chopra’s latest smoking hot look for Marathi Filmfare Awards 2021’s red carpet, in a backless sequinned midi dress, which has set the mercury soaring like never before
By Zarafshan Shiraz
UPDATED ON JAN 17, 2021 02:30 PM IST
- Anne Hathaway forgoes the traditional red carpet premiere of her film ‘Locked Down’ but treats fans to a slew of luxurious looks in three dazzling metallic gowns from Vivienne Westwood, Versace and Azzaro and we can’t stop swooning
Hindustan Times, Delhi | By Neharika Prakash
UPDATED ON NOV 15, 2019 09:20 AM IST
Her skin glistens like a 20-year-old and her fashion sense and outfits always stun us. The lady is not just a fashion diva but also a go-getter.
Hindustan Times | By Aishwarya Iyer
PUBLISHED ON AUG 17, 2019 06:42 PM IST
Printed and colour-blocked, wrapped in a range of ways, they’re trendy, in and an easy way to cover up a bad hair day.
Asian News International | By Asian News International, Washington D.c.
UPDATED ON JUL 28, 2019 02:30 PM IST
From her red Balenciaga gown at the 2007 Academy Awards to 2014 Met Gala Alexander McQueen dress, it’s hard to pick just a single favourite, however, Kidman apparently has one, reported Us Weekly.
HT India’s Most Stylish 2019 Black Carpet: Taapsee, Twinkle, Sunny, revisit the stunning disco fashion
Hindustan Times, Delhi | By Deepanjali Khera
UPDATED ON APR 26, 2020 03:21 PM IST
HT India’s Most Stylish 2019 Black Carpet: Taapsee Pannu, Twinkle Khanna, Sunny Leone revisit the glamourous 80s disco style and how.
HT India’s Most Stylish 2019 Black Carpet: Radhika stuns in yellow ruffle gown, Diana shines in black, Vicky and Ayushmann look dapper
UPDATED ON APR 26, 2020 03:25 PM IST
HT India’s Most Stylish 2019 Black Carpet: It’s the eighth anniversary of HT India’s Most Stylish awards this year and we’re expecting the best-dressed celebrities from Bollywood and TV.
Hindustan Times, Delhi | By Srishti Jha
UPDATED ON APR 19, 2020 02:37 PM IST
Kendall Jenner took the thigh-high slit to the next level at the Vanity Fair Oscars 2019 party and we are contemplating the future of the naked dress
Hindustan Times, Delhi | By HT Correspondent
UPDATED ON FEB 24, 2019 03:16 PM IST
Oscars 2019: When it comes to the origins of the red carpet, most don’t know about its peculiar history, unlike the glamorous present it is associated with.
UPDATED ON FEB 21, 2019 12:48 PM IST
Deepika Padukone is bringing sexy back. Deepika wore a black gown to the Femina Beauty Awards 2019 that was basically the polar opposite of her white saree from the Lokmat Maharashtrian Of The Year Awards 2019, which she wore only hours earlier.
UPDATED ON FEB 13, 2019 04:34 PM IST
Sonam Kapoor’s unique black saree and vintage netted fascinator to Kajol’s vibrant yellow gown marked by volume. The Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards red carpet brought the boldest, the sexiest, and some truly avant garde looks. See pics, video here.
UPDATED ON JAN 07, 2019 03:20 PM IST
Golden Globes 2019 fashion: Rachel Brosnahan of The Marvelous Mrs Maisel and A Star is Born star Lady Gaga absolutely slayed the red carpet. At the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards, while some stars looked great, other not so much. See all the pics.
UPDATED ON JAN 05, 2019 10:25 AM IST
Deepika Padukone turns 33 on January 5. She has proven time and time again that she is a style icon. To celebrate Deepika’s birthday, here’s a look at her 33 most-talked about red carpet looks ever. Happy birthday, Deepika Padukone!
Hindustan Times | By HT Correspondent
UPDATED ON SEP 18, 2018 01:48 PM IST
Emmy Awards 2018: Looking for the best red carpet photos, winners’ list and speeches that went viral from this year’s Emmys? Then look no further. Here’s everything you need to know.
By Sanya Panwar, Hindustan Times, Delhi
UPDATED ON JUN 26, 2018 08:55 AM IST
Déjà vu! At IIFA 2018, actor Kriti Sanon stepped out in a gown similar to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s famous Cindrella gown at Cannes 2017. See the two looks so you can weigh in on who wore it better.
UPDATED ON JUN 23, 2018 06:13 PM IST
IIFA 2018 kicked off on Friday with the IIFA Rocks event at Bangkok, Thailand. Here are all the looks from the green carpet. Read on to see what Shraddha Kapoor, Mouni Roy, Dia Mirza, Nushrat Bharucha, Kriti Sanon, and Diana Penty wore.
UPDATED ON JUN 19, 2018 05:14 PM IST
Malaika Arora nailed the naked dress trend with her latest fashion-forward ensemble. The beaded gown with subtle see-through details sparkled in all the perfect ways and made the former VJ look like royalty.
PUBLISHED ON JUN 10, 2018 02:00 PM IST
While actor Sonakshi Sinha looked stunning in her Reem Acra gown, we couldn’t help but spot the same dress on another celebrity — a famous Victoria’s Secret model. Take a look for yourself.
UPDATED ON MAY 27, 2018 02:54 PM IST
Deepika Padukone rolled into the GQ Best Dressed event in an extravagant outfit on Saturday. A plunging neckline, XXL blouse and leather shorts gave Deepika’s all-black look an extra dose of sexiness and drama. Read on to view her full ensemble.
UPDATED ON MAY 16, 2018 06:07 PM IST
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s larger-than-life dresses turned every head at the Cannes Film Festival. Here’s a look at all of Sonam’s Cannes 2018 outfits in their full glory, plus all the fun she’s having in them.
UPDATED ON MAY 14, 2018 04:17 PM IST
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been rocking the 2018 Cannes Film Festival red carpet like nobody can. On Day 6, she had another surprise: A towering top knot, the perfect hairstyle to complement her playfully elegant gown. Come see Aishwarya’s glamorous updo here.
PUBLISHED ON MAY 10, 2018 01:18 PM IST
Cannes Film Festival has only just begun, but actor Huma Qureshi has already won with her all-white first look on Thursday. Huma looked every bit as elegant as we expected her to. Scroll to see pictures.
UPDATED ON MAY 10, 2018 02:50 PM IST
Deepika Padukone will walk the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival on May 10 and 11 as a L’Oreal Paris brand ambassador. Let’s take a moment to appreciate Deepika’s impeccable style at Cannes 2017.