Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Abhishek says ‘really sad, unhappy’ to see sister Arti Singh crying, Bipasha Basu calls her brave
Bigg Boss 13 contestant Arti Singh who suffered an anxiety attack on the show has received support on social media and her family and friends. The actor, who was friendly with Sidharth Shukla and Asim Riaz, had formed a strong bond with the two. However, the last few weeks saw the trio disintegrating under the pressure.
In a recent episode, she broke down after a fight with Sidharth. She later spoke about mental health on the TV show, leading to some people targeting her own social media. Her official page later posted about her reaction, urging people to talk about mental health issues rather than trolling the one suffering.
Comedian and actor Krushna Abhishek, Arti’s brother, now wrote on social media, “This time really sad and unhappy to see u crying and panacking in the big boss house. Really want to cum inn and see u it’s been really long. Guys pls support Arti need ur support and blessings.”
Bollywood actor Bipasha Basu Grover also extended her support to Arti. “It’s sad that in our country so many educated people have a lack of awareness on mental health. You can’t stop living your life if you have some issues. You need to be brave and face them and that is exactly what Arti Singh is doing. Anyone in the house or outside who is making a joke or mockery out of this is insensitive. In today’s day and age, this topic cannot be taboo.”
“Support is what people need to overcome this. Finally, it’s one’s own battle. Please, we should be human and kind to all,” added the actress, who was last seen in the movie ‘Alone’ in 2015.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.)
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Nakuul Mehta and Jankee Parekh welcomed their son earlier this month. The latter took to Instagram and shared her experience of embracing motherhood.
- Vindu Dara Singh wrote a tender note on Rakhi Sawant's mother as the elderly lady gets treated for cancer.
- As Aly Goni celebrated his 30th birthday, his girlfriend Jasmin Bhasin took to Instagram and penned a sweet note for the Bigg Boss 14 finalist.
- Sidharth Shukla lashed out at a troll targeting him. The Bigg Boss 13 winner also gave a befitting reply to a troll commenting on his friendship with Shehnaaz Gill.
- Sunayana Fozdar, the new Anjali on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, has said she has played the character for just five months and have so much to give to the role.
- Weeks after calling her an "ugly mouth woman" on Bigg Boss 14, season winner Rubina Dilaik has now said she finds Jasmin Bhasin to be a beautiful lady.
- Bigg Boss 14 runners up Rahul Vaidya and his girlfriend, actor Disha Parmar were seen outside a restaurant in Mumbai. The two are likely to marry in June this year.
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.