Bigg Boss 14: Arshi Khan supports Vikas Gupta during captaincy task, calls him a better choice than Rahul Vaidya
Vikas Gupta is back in the Bigg Boss 14 house and has made it clear that he will leave no stone unturned to win the show. He is currently sharing the house with his arc rival Arshi Khan whom he had pushed in the swimming pool and was ousted from the show as a punishment. Now, in a surprise turn of events, Arshi has extended support to him as he vies for the captaincy task.
In a new promo shared by the channel, Arshi is encouraged by other contestants to go against Vikas during the captaincy task. She follows the advice and takes on Vikas during the task. He asks her to look for other people to fight against but she refuses to give up. The two dig up their old fights and ask each other to avoid a confrontation, but in vain. They continue to hold a bag required to maintain their hold on the task and refuse to let it go.
However, as the two continue to sit across each other while holding a bag, Arshi breaks down. Vikas warns her to not create any drama as “it’s over” between them. While she asks him to leave the bag, he says, “It’s my need, I will do everything to win. You are not playing for yourself.”
Later, Arshi breaks down in front of other contestants Aly Goni, Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla and others, accusing them of making her take a stand against Vikas so that only she ends up looking bad.
In what seems like a crucial moment of the game, Arshi is seen standing on an elevated podium and is supposed to choose between Vikas and Rahul Vaidya. While one of the contestants encourages her to go against Vikas by reminding her of their “worst fight”, Arshi says, “For me, Vikas is more capable than Rahul. This is the truth. I have also made a promise to Rahul and am a bit confused now.”
Rubina also asks her to go against Vikas and reminds her of how she was crying because of him. Rahul Mahajan joins her and says that no contestant has ever been in such a powerful position in the game and therefore she must use it wisely.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a viral video, Rahul Vaidya of Bigg Boss 14 is seen narrating an incident about how he met Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan at a city lounge and how the singer was impressed by star kid's humility and patience.
- Aly Goni has posted a new photo with close friend and Bigg Boss 14 co-contestant Jasmin Bhasin. Check it out here.
- Former Bigg Boss 14 contestant Kavita Kaushik has shared screenshots of the abusive messages she received on social media. "Call them out! Expose them!" Kavita wrote.
- Kishwer Merchant and Suyyash Rai announced on Tuesday that they are expecting their first child. Check out their Instagram posts.
- Amazon Prime Video has issued a new apology over the legal cases surrounding the political drama Tandav. Read it here.
- Late Pratyusha Banerjee's ex-boyfriend, Rahul Raj Singh, has said that he is waiting for the day that karma punishes Kamya Panjabi and Vikas Gupta. Both Vikas and Kamya have spoken against Rahul in Pratyusha's suicide case.
- Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Nikki Tamboli, Arshi Khan, and Jaan Kumar Sanu attended a Bigg Boss 14 bash thrown by Rahul Mahajan and his wife, Natalya.
- Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin took to Twitter to urge her fans to not spread negativity. Her tweet came amid social media wars between her fans and those of Rubina Dilaik.
- Cricketer-turned-actor Salil Ankola shares how he was rushed to the hospital after facing breathlessness, soon after testing positive for coronavirus.
- Rubina Dilaik shared a throwback swimsuit photo of herself and said that she really wants to go on a vacation. However, her husband Abhinav Shukla had a funny response.
- Rakhi Sawant hosted a party on Monday, which was attended by a number of her Bigg Boss 14 co-contestants, including Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Vikas Gupta and Rahul Mahajan.
- Prince Harry has said that his and wife Meghan Markle's decision to take a step back from the royal family was exacerbated by a desire to not have history repeat itself. He did not want to be overwhelmed by media scrutiny in the way that his mother, Diana, was.
- Nikki Tamboli has both defended and made certain clarifications about accusing Jaan Kumar Sanu of kissing her on Bigg Boss 14.