Bigg Boss 14 promo: Vikas Gupta pushes Arshi Khan into pool after a fierce argument, here’s what led to it
Matters turned rather ugly in the Bigg Boss 14 house as the challengers Vikas Gupta and Arshi Khan resorted to physical violence, leading to the former’s exit from the show. The two had been at loggerheads ever since they entered the house a few days ago but Arshi’s constant insults, targetted at Vikas, led to an ugly fight between the two. It ended with a punishment by the Bigg Boss.
The promo showed Vikas saying that he respected Arshi a lot but she didn’t care before he pushed her into the pool. This left Aly Goni, who was talking to Arshi near the pool, in state of shock as he ran to her rescue.
The episode then showed the incidents which led to such an outrage by Vikas. Arshi was seen talking to Vikas earlier in the day. She said, “He attacks women because he can’t deal with men. A person who doesn’t respect his own parents has to suffer in life. A person who couldn’t be for his own parents, how will he stand for us.” A furious Vikas reacted, “This was a boundary line which you were not supposed to cross but you did.”
They soon got into a fierce argument as others tried to keep them apart, shouting at each other and even pushed one other. Vikas called her the worst woman ever. Vikas eventually pushed Arshi into the pool. The promo came to an end with both of them saying that they won’t play the game anymore and “are done” with it.
Early reports have claimed that Vikas has been ousted from the show for resorting to physical violence. He had entered the house along with other challengers including Arshi, Rakhi Sawant, Manu Punjabi, Kashmera Shah and Rahul Mahajan.
As per the latest updates, ousted contestants Aly Goni, Nikki Tamboli and Rahul Vaidya have also returned to the house.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Rakhi Sawant took to Instagram to share a video of herself doing various household chores. She complained that Bigg Boss made her a 'grihani (housewife)'.
- Kavita Kaushik called out a man for sending her abusive messages on Instagram. As he apologised to her, she exposed the ‘reality of sher dil men of our country’.
- Rahul Vaidya confirms he will marry Disha Parmar soon in an intimate ceremony. He had proposed marriage to her on national TV last year on her birthday.
- Eijaz Khan gave his girlfriend Pavitra Punia a cute shout-out as she reached one million followers on Instagram. See their adorable pictures and video.
- Kapil Sharma had shared a video of his one-year-old daughter Anayra, dancing to a Honey Singh song, on his Instagram Stories.
- Satish Shah chose to wait in line for three hours in the scorching heat to get the Covid-19 vaccine. As he tweeted about not using the VIP entrance, fans flooded the internet with Maya Sarabhai jokes.
- Kishwer Merchant said that her pregnancy was not planned. She is currently expecting her first child with her husband Suyyash Rai.
- Jankee Parekh felt a number of emotions as she left newborn son Sufi at home for some time, while she visited the dentist. See their first photo here.
- An FIR was lodged against Rakhi Sawant, her brother Rakesh Sawant and a person named Raj Khatri. Rakhi's brother has now reacted to it.
- Rubina Dilaik was forced to sell her house after not receiving her salary for a television show, despite repeated reminders to her producers.