Shweta Tiwari shares photo of cake baked by daughter Palak, reveals plan to ‘pamper’ herself on birthday
Television actor Shweta Tiwari turned a year older on Sunday and her daughter, Palak Tiwari, tried to make her quarantine birthday as special as possible. Shweta took to Instagram stories on the eve of her birthday to share videos of Palak baking her a cake.
Shweta, who tested positive for Covid-19 last month, says in one of the videos, “Aaj mere isolation ka aakhri din hai, kal se main azaad hongi. Bahar Lovu kuch kar rahi hai. Chal ke dekhti hoon, kya kar rahi hai (Today is the last day of my isolation, I will be free from tomorrow. Lovu is doing something outside, let me see what she is up to).”
The camera shows Palak at a distance, in another room. She tells her mother that she is baking a birthday cake for her. Shweta says ‘awww’ and expresses her excitement to finally be in the same room as Palak, once her quarantine ends.
“Kal main bahar jaungi, apne aap ko pamper karungi (Tomorrow, I will go out and pamper myself),” Shweta said. She also shared a photo of the pink-coloured cake baked for her by Palak and called it yummy.
“What a cake! Amazing cake! Main iss duniya ki luckiest mom hoon, mere jitna lucky koi bhi nahi ho sakta (I am the luckiest mom in the world, no one can be luckier than me),” she said in a video shared on Instagram stories, in which she was seen relishing the cake.
Palak recently signed her first film, Rosie: The Saffron Chapter. The film, directed by Vishal Mishra, is said to be inspired by true events and is the first of a horror-thriller franchise. It revolves around Rosie, an employee at Saffron BPO, which is said to be haunted.
Rosie: The Saffron Chapter, co-produced by Vivek Oberoi, will also feature a newcomer in a prominent role. The film will go on floors in December.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nakuul Mehta’s wife Jankee Parekh revealed how her life has changed after the birth of their son, Sufi. She said that she is busy with mommy duties, leaving her little time for social media activities.
- Gauahar Khan revealed her father has been admitted to a hospital. The actor took to Instagram and shared pictures of how her husband Zaid Darbar and in-laws are supporting her.
- After Instagram account Diet Sabya pointed out the similarities between Arshi Khan's look at the Bigg Boss 14 after-party and Lady Gaga's look at the MTV VMAs 2020, fans responded.
- Devoleena Bhattarcharjee, who did a brief stint on Bigg Boss 14 filling in for Eijaz Khan, has rubbished rumours that she was getting married in 2021.
- Aly Goni shared a happy picture with Jasmin Bhasin, his first after Bigg Boss 14 ended. The two fell in love on the popular reality show.
- Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla were on the verge of separation, but they rebuilt their relationship on Bigg Boss 14. Here's how.
- Rakhi Sawant's first post after Bigg Boss 14 has left her friends and followers in awe of her resilience. Rakhi recently shared a picture of her mother in hospital, where she is undergoing cancer treatment.
- A video of comedian Kapil Sharma lashing out at the paparazzi earlier this week has divided Twitter. While his fans wished him well, others were 'perturbed' by his behaviour.
- Sidharth Shukla fans were in for a treat when he posted a short video of himself taking a dip in a swimming pool. Check out his post here.
- Asim Riaz on Tuesday proudly posted a picture of his girlfriend Himanshi Khurana's Times Square billboard. Here's how she reacted.
- Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya said that his proposal to Disha Parmar on the show was not a publicity gimmick. He said that he could not fake 'special emotions' to garner votes.