5 teenage girls killed after fire broke in Poland’s ‘Escape Room’
A fire broke out in Poland’s “Escape Room” game location killing five teenage girls and injuring another man on Friday. Police said the dead were found after firefighters put out the blaze, which began around 5 p.m. at an “Escape Room” venue in Koszalin. Highly popular with teenagers across Poland, the “Escape Room” game has players locked inside a room or building and they must find clues that help them get out. The Polish state news agency PAP said it had learned unofficially that the girls died from carbon monoxide asphyxiation.