Fire engulfs plane’s wing after emergency landing
SINGAPORE: Flames engulfed the wing of a Singapore Airlines plane after it made an emergency landing at the city’s main airport on Monday. The Boeing 777-300ER en route for Milan turned back about two hours into the flight from Changi Airport following an engine oil warning.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Some detainees are survivors of prison under the former junta. Some were taken from their homes, hundreds were seized by riot police and soldiers who charged down protests against the coup
- The sanctions are the first ordered by President Joe Biden against Russia and will help set the tone for his relations with Putin.
- The number of fully vaccinated people are nowhere near the number of doses administered since most of the countries are using Covid-19 vaccines that require a two-doses regimen.
- The case being filed next month before the European Court of Human Rights is supported by the environmental group Fridays for Future, which is helping to crowdfund the legal costs.
- The short video shot by Dananeer Mobeen in the Nathaigali mountains of northern Pakistan and uploaded onto Instagram shows a group of youngsters enjoying themselves by a roadside.