Man electrocuted while hearing music over cell phone | bhopal | Hindustan Times
Today in New Delhi, India
Dec 11, 2016-Sunday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Man electrocuted while hearing music over cell phone

bhopal Updated: Oct 09, 2016 14:43 IST

Rajesh Bhatia, Hindustan Times, Bhopal
Highlight Story

Hearing music over cell phone while its battery was being charged proved fatal for a 27-year-old tribal man in Betul district on Saturday.

Sunil Yuvne was listening to music on his mobile cell phone, which was plugged to an electric socket for charging, through an ear phone at at Jajalpur village at around 7am when he received some shocks and fell on the floor, police said.

According to head constable at Ghoradongri police outpost Baliram Pawar, preliminary investigations revealed that Yuvne’s phone’s battery was being charged at the same time and it’s quite possible that some technical fault led to the flow of electric current in the phone resulting in killer shocks.

Just when he slumped on the ground on suffering electric shocks, his kin rushed him to a community health centre

As soon as the incident took place the kin rushed him to the nearest community health centre (CHC) at Ghodadongri, but he was declared brought dead.