All the newly-wed women or those who are about to tie the knot, take note: You spend a lot of time, effort and moolah in selecting your wedding outfit. Make sure it lasts for long even after your big day. A good idea would be to keep it away from moisture and store in a proper bag, says an expert.
Designer Shaveta Choudhary rolls out a few tips that you can consider while storing you bridal wear:
* Don’t hang your outfit by the shoulder straps instead hang it by the loops located inside otherwise it will loosen the outfit.
* If possible when you fold the outfit, keep a plain paper in between the folds so the embroidery doesn’t get spoiled.
* Keep the outfit in a transparent cellophane bag as it is a natural barrier for moisture.
* Keep it away from harsh light as strong light can change the colours of the outfit.
'A Wedding Tale' making its journey from Indian traditional roots to the modern age. P.C- @taruntahiliani #bridalcouture #bridalwear #bridalfashion #bridalinspiration #indianbride #indianweddings #weddings #weddinginspiration #fashiondesigner #topdesignerwear #designerwear #newagebride #modernbride #traditionalbride #asianbride #hinduwedding
* Dupatta can be done the same way and for blouses they can be hanged or folded away if storing for a longer time.
* Make sure to ask for extra transparent bags (self adhesive ones) from the store you have bought the bridal outfit.
Follow @htlifeandstyle for more.