Aamir Khan spotted jetting off for mystery location with family, Imran Khan makes rare appearance with daughter. See pics
Actor Aamir Khan and his wife, Kiran Rao, were spotted at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport in Mumbai, ahead of their 15th wedding anniversary. The couple tied the knot on December 28, 2005.
They were accompanied by their son, Azad Rao Khan; Aamir’s daughter from a previous marriage, Ira; and Aamir’s nephew, the former actor Imran Khan, who brought along his daughter, Imara.
Imran, who has been in the news for his reported separation from wife Avantika Malik, recently made headlines after his actor friend Akshay Oberoi said that Imran had quit acting. Talking to The Times of India, Imran’s father-in-law had said, “Honestly, it’s Imran’s personal decision and it’s not my domain either. But yes, Imran was always inclined towards direction right from the days he went to a film school. Well, he’s working on it and will make it happen.”
Ira, meanwhile, moved out of her father’s house and started living independently this year. She also came out and spoke about being clinically depressed. Ira makes social media videos about the illness, in an effort to encourage discourse around it.
Aamir will next be seen on screen in the Hindi remake of Forrest Gump. Titled Laal Singh Chaddha, the film was delayed by a year because of the coronavirus pandemic. It also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and is directed by Advait Chandan.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.