Richa Chadha encourages ‘Ambarsar’ to help incense seller with cerebral palsy
After Baba Ka Dhaba, internet and Bollywood personalities have put their weight behind an agarbatti seller with cerebral palsy in Amritsar. Leading the call for help was actor Richa Chadha who aske ‘Ambarsar’ to step up.
It started when Twitter user Jas Oberoi shared pictures of a Sikh man who sells incense sticks outside in the city. “This gentleman affected by cerebral palsy sits outside the Celebration Mall in Amritsar and sells agarbattis to make a living. If you happen to live close by and are an agarbatti user, please make it a habit to buy from him. Thanks (sic),” he wrote.
Richa retweeted and wrote, “Ambarsar! Your turn now come together! (sic).”
“I know that sometimes I haven’t posted on Instagram in two days, and that’s okay. It is so mingled with work at the moment. It is not easy but I am finding that the more authentic and honest I can be, I can create a subculture that is honest and follows me for who I am, and not just for the image or the persona from my films,” she shares.
Follow @htshowbiz on Twitter
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal will tie the knot this Sunday, his uncle Anil Dhawan confirmed. Reportedly, the wedding will take place in Alibaug.
- Katrina Kaif on Wednesday posted a video of herself, sweating it out at a Pilates session with her trainer. Watch the video here.
- Priyanka Chopra experienced mixed feelings as she got the first copy of her upcoming memoir, Unfinished. She shared a video on Instagram, documenting her reaction.
- Actor Salman Khan's niece and nephew, Ayat and Ahil, visited the set of his new film, Antim: The Final Truth, and posed for pictures with their father, Aayush Sharma. See the pictures here.
- Twitter has offered reasons behind the restrictions that were made to Kangana Ranaut's account for a brief time.
- Kangana Ranaut went back on an earlier tweet in which she claimed that she isn't interested in seeing anyone's leaked messages or emails when she was questioned about her comments on Deepika Padukone and Rhea Chakraborty's leaked WhatsApp chats.
- Preity Zinta shared a sneak peek from her road trip with husband Gene Goodenough. She posted a loved-up snap of him carrying her in his arms.
- Kangana Ranaut finally reacted to Arnab Goswami's leaked WhatsApp chat, in which he claimed that she is ‘sexually possessed with’ Hrithik Roshan.
- Vikas Khanna revealed that he was asked to pay money in exchange for favourable reviews of his directorial debut, The Last Color. He said that he will never forget it.
- Filmmaker Pooja Bhatt has written a note about feeling the temptation to drink, and how she dealt with it. She has been sober for four years.