After playing lovers, Priyanka-Ranveer to play siblings in next
After playing lovers in their last film, Priyanka Chopra and Ranveer Singh will now play siblings in their next project, directed by Zoya Akhtar.
A source informs, “Both Ranveer and Priyanka are working hard towards knowing each other. They have been meeting each other over coffee and chatting about the bond they share with their respective siblings. They’ve been talking about how as kids, they used to fight at home, celebrate festivals together and even miss each other during long stays away from home.”
We’ve also come to know that Priyanka wants Ranveer to meet her brother, Siddharth, so that the latter can tell the actor about their childhood and the bond they share now.
When contacted, Priyanka says, “I had a great time working with Ranveer. For Zoya’s film, we are cast as siblings for which we are doing several sittings to discuss the characters and other details of the film”.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.